• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Cost of rogue hideout slots

Did they change? I always thought the most expensive slot was 300 but a guildie says otherwise?
  2. What the heck happened to the forum?

Is this like 3rd time lucky? Or will it change a fourth time? What was wrong with it before and why is it better now? Annnnnnnd GO!
  3. Can I still collect eggs that were hidden before the timer, after the timer?

I know the timer for hiding eggs ends today ... but if any eggs were hidden before the timer ... will they go *poof* or can I still collect them after the timer?
  4. Nothing left to m/p yet the aid button works?

Someone in our guild has nothing left to m/p - you can see that clearly when you enter .... and yet, were able to click the aid button and collect the 20gold. Whats up with that?
  5. What is the maximum attack bonus?

Just a random question that popped up in our guild ... what is the maximum attack bonus that can be achieved?
  6. So. What CAN you do using the iOS app? Hmm?

I have been using photonflash on my Iphone for well over a year to play FoE, can do everything in-game that I can on my laptop ... ok, sometimes a bit touchy if signal is weak but overall, excellent. I figured that the FoE iOS app developed by Inno would be comparable if not better. But I am...
  7. How do you see your *reputation* ?

Done a search, came up with nothing sooooo How do you see any rep that has been given you? I've looked every where ... am I just having a magic roundabout moment?
  8. The Phantom Legion has now launched on Brisgard!

Old guild (over a year) has finally launched on Brisgard - experienced Founders and players waiting to help you advance your game. Look up our guild profile on Global, contact Lemonwedgie or Adelau01 ingame for an invite.
  9. The Phantom Legion is recruiting!

We are a supportive and friendly guild with vast experience. We have been around for a year and have homes on Cirgard & Dunarsund also. Look up our guild profile on global ... message me, lemonwedgie, for an invite
  10. The Phantom Legion is actively recruiting on Cirgard!

Look us up on global ... we are active, friendly & very supportive. As Founders, our first priority is YOUR advancement - we are experienced having run guilds for over a year and offer many benefits to our members. If you are looking for a guild, then we are looking for you! Message me...
  11. The Phantom Legion is actively recruiting on Dunarsund!

Look us up on global ... we are active, friendly & very supportive. As Founders, our first priority is YOUR advancement - we are experienced having run guilds for over a year and offer many benefits to our members. If you are looking for a guild, then we are looking for you! Message me...
  12. [Answered] Malicious sponsor offers

Moderators: Please move to the appropriate forum, thank you :) I wanted to earn some diamonds last night, I clicked 3 'free' offers and all 3 were blocked by my Avast for a malicious trojan. I have reported it via the support button in the 'earn diamonds' panel but I thought you should also...