• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The1Reaper

Guild/Guild mates gets rewarded for....

This is a ideal I submitted and why I added the poll. This is partly a discussion but mostly a ideal I would like added to the game!
  2. The1Reaper

Guild/Guild mates gets rewarded for....

So say a guild mate buys a diamond package either it be a $20 package diamonds or the $200 package of diamonds then the guild mated and/or the guild would be rewarded for them making a the purchase and would either get something like Forge points, goods, troops etc. This would be a great...
  3. The1Reaper

New incident?

Those are not new but show up at a certain age, I can't remember what age it is.
  4. The1Reaper

City Shield

Honestly it is set up so that your hoodies have a chance to plunder you but also at the same time it is set up so that you can log in put up another shield!
  5. The1Reaper

I see players in GB that said Deleted

It does that if either you are inactive or of Forge of Empires deletes them!
  6. The1Reaper

?

It's not really experimenting now but rather common for people to trade down across the severs!
  7. The1Reaper

Suggestion.. for Guilds

They will most likley will never add it as Inno has to follow strict privacy laws, and they stick to not breaking those laws like gorilla glue!
  8. The1Reaper

Has anybody's screen looked like this?

I had this issues a little while ago, and normally I fix it but a simple refresh or clearing cache then refreshing the browser!
  9. The1Reaper

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

I can not wait to try it out
  10. The1Reaper

Challenge 1

1-A; 3-B; 6-C
  11. The1Reaper

[Question] GVG Database?

Does anyone know of a forge of empires database that you can tell details for players besides the one below? https://www.forge-db.com/us/us11/?server=us11&world=Langendorn
  12. The1Reaper

Hood?

Thanks,
  13. The1Reaper

Hood?

How does one simply change hoods. I know it it things like donating to the guild, fighting etc but what can I do to change hoods faster?
  14. The1Reaper

Hood?

Hood?
  15. The1Reaper

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

Looks fun and exciting https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/2019_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event
  16. The1Reaper

[Question] GVG mobile?

When is GVG going to be added to mobile? It sucks for someone like me who is on mobile 100% of the time and in a very active guild to not be able to help with gvg and id really like to know how much longer us mobile plays have to wait for it to be added to mobile. Thanks in advance
  17. The1Reaper

Looking for new friends/Aiders

I am a daily aider and I am looking for new friends who will aid back. I am also willing to do FP swaps on any GB you want them on. Game user name is same as on the forums.
  18. The1Reaper

Neighborhood Overkill

Honestly it is very simple how to fix this issue. I have learned the hard way. Build buildings that are ready to be collected when you are online. Second if you can not do that, then aid them daily because usually once they realize that you are aiding them everyday they will stop plundering you...