• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. bomber9530

Message Thread Jumping

I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find anything, so maybe one of you more active members can tell me if it's been mentioned before. However, when reading messages in threads if a new message is posted, the thread jumps to the bottom and then you have to scroll back up to the top in order...
  2. bomber9530

Colosseum Challenge

My guild and I have a running joke about Colosseums and we were wondering about the highest level colosseum in the game. I tried looking on ForgeStats but couldn't find one, so I'm issuing a challenge to everyone to help me find the highest level Colosseum in the game. (Player name and world...
  3. bomber9530

[Answered] Enable confirmation box for cancelled productions?

Can anyone help me enable the confirmation box for cancelling productions? I contacted support but I can't find the option they are talking about. Maybe one of you will understand? If someone could help me either step by step or with screenshots, that would be helpful.
  4. bomber9530

Reno Kits and Store Buildings

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find it... If you upgrade a building then use a store building on it, does it store the upgraded building or the original? For example, I have a Progressive Era Champ Retreat in my inventory. If I place it and use a Reno Kit on it to make it a...
  5. bomber9530

City Shield

If I purchase the city shield from the Tavern AFTER someone has attacked me but BEFORE they've plundered me, can they still come back and plunder me once the shield is up?
  6. bomber9530

The Impossible Battle

I spent the last 2 days trying to get past this encounter in this weeks Guild Expedition. I have a 120% Attack and 90% Defense boost going against an enemy with only 75% Attack and Defense boost. I tried several different troop combinations and even tried negotiating several times. I lost every...
  7. bomber9530

[Question] Spoiler?

I use the FoEManager City Planner online app and they had an update and have a bunch of new buildings that I haven't heard of and can't seem to find any information on. Thought maybe some of you other experienced players may know where else to look. I have tried the (unofficial) Wikia and the...
  8. bomber9530

Level 12 ND and FoD GB Stats

Trying to figure out the stats for a Level 12 Notre Dame and a Level 12 FoD. Want to know the 2 boosts, and also how many FPs it takes to reach the next level.
  9. bomber9530

GvG Tiles Blacked Out

Looking at GvG map and there are some tiles that are blacked out and not able to be interacted with. Why would this be?
  10. bomber9530

How many FPs can I buy? (need someone good at math)

In determining how much X amount of Forge Points will cost in terms of coins (Y), use the formula: Y = X(initial amount to purchase)+50(X(X-1)/2) For example. I need 23 Forge Points to finish researching a technology. My starting cost is 3000 coins. Y = X(3000)+50(X(X-1)/2) Y =...
  11. bomber9530

Traz Production Ratios?

Does anyone know how the Alcatraz is set up to produce troops? A guildmate and I disagree on how the "randomization" is structured. I say that it works based on the number and type of buildings you have in your city. For example, If I have 2 rogues, 1 champ retreat, and 1 Jaeger Encampment...
  12. bomber9530

Server Down?

I have tried to log in to both Browser AND Mobile and both are not connecting. I even tried to go to the EN server, and it too said that the server could not be reached.
  13. bomber9530

Diamonds from Beta

So I was reading some Beta Forums and saw that they credit Active Members with diamonds. So I was thinking about starting a world in Beta so I could earn diamonds for use in my main world. But since Beta is it's own server I wouldn't be able to use my Diamonds earned from Beta here would I?
  14. bomber9530

I need friends

I have tried looking for friends through the Global Chat, but not many players use it in Rugnir, so I figured I'd try here.... Looking for friends to add in Rugnir. I aid daily, have 12 GB's to donate to, and I post/accept trades for all eras!
  15. bomber9530

GB Contributions

Is there a way to access the GB Contributions list on mobile?
  16. bomber9530

Sharing links

So since the last update I have not been able to send help links to webpages and pictures to my fellow guild members. All of which have to do with this game. I understand it has to deal with the spamming issues. But to not allow anyone to share any links is a bit over board, is it not?
  17. bomber9530

NFL Playoffs

So I saw a baseball related post so I thought I would post a football related post since the NFL Playoffs start tomorrow. Who do you think is going to win it all? I'm a Denver Bronco's fan, but I'm not sure if we are going to be able to make it all the way this year. I'm thinking it could be...
  18. bomber9530

Retrieving Drafts

When creating a post in the forum, there is the option to save a draft, and there is also an autosave feature. However, I'm not sure how to retrieve these drafts. So does anyone know how to access these drafts? Because if not what is the point of being able to save the draft if you can not...