• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Flavius Belisarius

AF/OF Goods

Please come up with a use for Promethium and Oricahalcum in the Space Age Future OR make them tradeable.
  2. Flavius Belisarius

Incidents on roads

When incidents are on roads in cities with large buildings, they are really hard to see. I wonder if sometime in the future there could be a building of some sort that when activated with some kind of in-game currency there would be some kind of marker that would appear letting you know where...
  3. Flavius Belisarius

Advancement Help/Advice

OK I can move to Venus (already captured all the provinces) Have a Mars Ore BLDG. So what advice from the Hun Collective? Yes I read the Hun Level up thread, but what about Venus? I'm beating Jupiter with Mars-Venus combos.
  4. Flavius Belisarius

Daily Challenge Change

How do you get the Illusionist?
  5. Flavius Belisarius

Virtual Future Help

Not a lot of info on the ethernet about VF Strategy. I will be going there shortly. Completed all the story quests and the first VF Province. Advice?
  6. Flavius Belisarius

Guild Message Center Management

Where can I find out how to edit/delete/change Messages in the Guild Message Center?
  7. Flavius Belisarius

What time is it?

How do I now what time it is relative to the FOE Clock?
  8. Flavius Belisarius

Space Age GvG in Arctic ERA

Why are Space combat units used in Arctic Era? Shouldn't they be used in a Space Era/Venue? Like the Moon.
  9. Flavius Belisarius

Who

The ACR (Anti-Canyon Ranch) alliance needs to form.
  10. Flavius Belisarius

Post Plunder Idea/Feature

Need some feedback on this idea before I try to format. Wonder after you get plundered if there would be a way to have the revenge button take you to the battlefield of your city defenders vs the plunder attackers and you get to run the defense against AI yourself. If you win, then you have the...
  11. Flavius Belisarius

[Question] GBG Rewards for non-participating Guilds

If a Guild doesn't: A. Take a province during their League Season or B. Have any winning battles Do they still get/earn placement for rewards? I apologize if this is buried in the Search Files, I looked but couldn't find it.
  12. Flavius Belisarius

Why I play

Belisarioos slammed open the door and shouted, “Anastasius, Valentinian WAKE UP!” “We’re going to war!” Belisarioos then pivoted and briskly left the room. Valentinian cracked an eye and looked over at Anastasius who was already up and drawing his tunic over his head. “Nasty what time is it?”...
  13. Flavius Belisarius

Cave

Any word on this map feature?
  14. Flavius Belisarius

Guild Battleground Rewards

Is there any point to conquering ALL sectors and shutting the other guilds out?
  15. Flavius Belisarius

Fighting Large Guilds

In order to develop a realistic GvG strategy for Tuulech; first, an evaluation of opponents is required. CR and SOA (and their ‘sister’ guilds—Phantom Ranch, CR Bunkhouse, & Nomads) according to experience and discussions are the leading components of the Tuulech “Axis of Evil”. RF, while...
  16. Flavius Belisarius

In a one or two person Guild? Join IronClaw and grow & learn.

Looking for new ACTIVE players who want to learn the game and are in it for the long run. Please contact Belisarioos or AntoniaJean.
  17. Flavius Belisarius

Will GVG ever be adjusted?

Multiple Recal Times? All sectors always landing zones?
  18. Flavius Belisarius

Need a Mercenary?

I fight for a price in Tuulech Please contact Belisarioos
  19. Flavius Belisarius

[Short Story] We bought a zoo!

I Think We Bought a Zoo! The weather was warm one morning in the Renaissance Villa across from the Progressive Town Hall in the city of Darat. General Flavius Belisarioos, IronClaws’ Magister Militum, was watching many of the wolves of IronClaw dancing around the Mighty Maypoles in the park...
  20. Flavius Belisarius

[Question] If you attack with units in your Defensive Army...

are they invulnerable?