• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Spoils of War

when i attack, its usually fast and furious and often I accidentally click right through the Spoils of War popup on mobile (especially on Mobile in GE). Since this popup does not require a box to click to dismiss it (I dont think it should have a box either), is there any interest in having the...
  2. Cowards Hiding Behind a City Shield

I find it particularly cowardly and vile that a player would attack and plunder while being shielded themselves. If you cant take the return attacks, you should either improve your defenses or make peace, but hiding behind a shield while simultaneously plundering everyone else is a sign of...
  3. [Question] Carnival 2019 Start Date?

Has the start date been announced for the 2019 Carnival Event? Im trying to plan my hood change and age up to coincide and its possible that the upcoming Monday is the final hood change before the event starts. Any info greatly appreciated. Da Noob
  4. [Question] Location to find overall GE rankings?

Is there any way we can be told or updated this type of information?
  5. [Question] Location to find overall GE rankings?

GE has been going on strong for over 2 years now and Im wondering if there is a location where we can find current USA and possibly ALL COUNTRY rankings?
  6. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Tuulech, TY!
  7. Latest Update moves rogues to LAST?

Im on Android and I am now seeing that rogues are listed at the END of the light units. So, right now, to add a rogue to my attacking army I now have to scroll past 20 Exoskeleton Soldiers, 20 Ultra AP, 20 Strike Teams, 20 Commandos, 20 Bazookas, 20 Conscripts, 20 Jaegers, 20 Rangers, 20...
  8. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

Is anyone at all concerned that they set up a proposal system and then dont implement a single one (going back 9 months)?
  9. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

Ardak, them not implementing our proposals are not proof that they did not meet the Proposal Guidelines.
  10. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

Ardak, my assertion is they dont implement our proposals. Ive gone through the 21 most recent proposals going back 9 months and none have been implemented. Your response that none of them met the Proposal Guidelines is silly. I encourage anyone to find a proposal that has actually been...
  11. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

I love how everyone is defending Inno. Since Dec 2016, 21 proposals have been submitted. Zero have been implemented. I agree not every single one is good, but to suggest that not a single one of them is worthless is just absurd. Im not suggesting every idea I have is a diamond. What Im...
  12. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

Algona, you missed the bus entirely. Look at the top of page 2 of the Submitted proposals. October 2016, 716 views. See submitted page 2, half way down, December 5th. 92% passing vote. Read those then tell me what you think. Rogues get their own tab in the Army Management Screen. Before...
  13. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

It wont get as many views there. This is where people who are affected by this issue are Dursland. Moving it takes it out of their sight...
  14. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

You are right, but when I asked them where to post they ignored my request.
  15. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

I wanted to pass on the feedback that I received from Inno. Over 9 months ago another player and myself proposed several great ideas (5 total). They were voted on and passed by a landslide. 9 months later, nothing is implemented and there are no plans to implement them. Inno doesnt care...
  16. Server is down

Perhaps someone should check the hamsters! I hope they are okay, poor little fellers.
  17. Server is down

I had a nice little run there, but just got booted and cant reconnect :(
  18. Server is down

So, can a game Admin give us any ideas about whats wrong and/or an ETA for this to be solved?