• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Spoils of War

when i attack, its usually fast and furious and often I accidentally click right through the Spoils of War popup on mobile (especially on Mobile in GE). Since this popup does not require a box to click to dismiss it (I dont think it should have a box either), is there any interest in having the...
  2. [Question] Carnival 2019 Start Date?

Has the start date been announced for the 2019 Carnival Event? Im trying to plan my hood change and age up to coincide and its possible that the upcoming Monday is the final hood change before the event starts. Any info greatly appreciated. Da Noob
  3. [Question] Location to find overall GE rankings?

GE has been going on strong for over 2 years now and Im wondering if there is a location where we can find current USA and possibly ALL COUNTRY rankings?
  4. Latest Update moves rogues to LAST?

Im on Android and I am now seeing that rogues are listed at the END of the light units. So, right now, to add a rogue to my attacking army I now have to scroll past 20 Exoskeleton Soldiers, 20 Ultra AP, 20 Strike Teams, 20 Commandos, 20 Bazookas, 20 Conscripts, 20 Jaegers, 20 Rangers, 20...
  5. Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

I wanted to pass on the feedback that I received from Inno. Over 9 months ago another player and myself proposed several great ideas (5 total). They were voted on and passed by a landslide. 9 months later, nothing is implemented and there are no plans to implement them. Inno doesnt care...