• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guilded Lilly is looking for fighters

We are a strong guild #13 and we are looking for new fighters to help us fight battlegrounds. We are platinum at the moment. We offer all the good things 190 arc thread swaps / trades / GE lvl 4. GVG (esp FE) places are limited so we're only looking for those who want to fight! We want to...
  2. Guilded Lilly (lvl 30) recruiting!

Up. Guild is open again and we are recruiting.
  3. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Arvahall
  4. Guilded Lilly (lvl 30) recruiting!

BUMP We are recruiting again. We have grown as a guild. We give 4FP/day at the moment. We are becoming a GE guild and we always open lvl3 at least. lvl 4 every other week. GVG is optional, but it would be nice. (still optional :)) Being active is very important. We are a very active group...
  5. Guilded Lilly (lvl 30) recruiting!

We had to close the guild for a while, because we received too many requests. But we are open again! We have reached lvl 29 and the guild gives 3FP a day! Message me for an invite!
  6. Guilded Lilly (lvl 30) recruiting!

Hi, We - at Guilded Lilly - are looking for some new active (Important) members. We are currently level 30 and the guild gives 3FP/day. We have an observatory program (obligated) / FP exchange threads / help members level their GB / fair trade threads. Occasionally we give away goods for an...
  7. Active Guild looking for "active" members

Hi Me and Obduron of Guilded Lilly are looking for 'active' members. We just started "rebuilding" the guild last week and already have around 20 members. We are just a joyful group of players who try to help each other as much as possible. Message me (or just join) if you want to join a...
  8. Looking for more members

FLOW the Best is a relative new guild but we are levelling fast. We already have 1 free FP and should have 2 in a few months. We are a democracy and will listen to all players. We are also be a Free Trade guild. If we can help you, post the trade and if we can help each other it can only make...
  9. Flow recruiting new members

Looking for a guide that will actually help you learn to play the game and support its members. We're also active in GVG. Contact me! ~Lady.Anika~