• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  2. Contest day 7

My favorite memory was when the guild collected the real world money to replace the computer of an elderly guildmate so that she could play the game. She couldn't have afforded the computer on her own and had left the game when her old computer broke down. In a couple of days, the guild pitched...
  3. Contest day 6

4. Contest day 5

Plunder and Pillage (double plunder) from Atlantis Museum
  5. Contest day 4

ANSWER IS: The Guild Championships
  6. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  7. Contest day 1

7 differences: (1) smoke upper left (2) spire on top of capitol (3) left most man in front of capital building and the small fountain (4) little brown spire to the right of the capitol bldg (5) woman missing to the left of the right most street lamp (between trolley and lamp post) (6) gray...
  8. Guild Expeditions Contest!!

Guild: TigerPaws 2 World: Vingrid Players at start: 49 screenshot three lowest players ages: Chris2929 High Middle Ages MadMikey High Middle Ages SteelWheels Early Middle Ages
  9. Valentine's Event 2016 - Feedback

I must question your religious biases. Yes, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that corporations have religious rights, and you certainly have the right to impose your religious beliefs on your players, but why? Why not be more multi-cultural? I noticed that the "Monotheism" technology featured...