• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Citadel is Recruiting

Citadel is seeking new guild mates. If you are a well established, most daily, player seeking a change, please consider the Citadel. We are currently at level 61and aggressively working towards level 62. We do have a mandatory requirement for GE and GbG battles. We are seeking warriors, that...
  2. Looking for an active guild on S

You are welcome to join the Citadel. We are seeking fighters. Please check out our profile. If you have any questions please send me a PM. Thanks Babsy57
  3. B-Hive Recruiting New Guild Members

The B-Hive is seeking new guild members. If you are a solo player seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, please consider the "B-Hive". We are at Guild Level 37 working on Level 38. Currently, in GE, we are in the Gold League with 88 gold trophies. We are looking for members...
  4. Citadel Recruiting New Guild Members

Citadel is seeking new guild mates. If you are a solo player seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, please consider the "Citadel". We are currently at level 41, soon to be level 42. We are looking for active players, to join our team. We are very active in GE and...
  5. Citadel Recruiting Guild Members

If you are a solo player, seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, the "Citadel" is currently at level 40, Gold League, and seeking active players, to join our team. We are very active in GE and Battlegrounds (no GVG), and seeking players that enjoy battle. Our team plays most...
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

The Statue of Honor (SoH), is listed in the Wiki, Special Buildings, by levels (1-8) and era. It will list, what the SoH provides and produces, by level and era (including the crowns). Hope this helps you find the answer to your question.
  7. Challenge 3

1. D - Notre Dame 2. E - The Arc 3. B - Royal Albert Hall 4. A - Himeji Castle 5. F - Colossem 6. C - Space Carrier World - Sinerania
  8. Challenge 1

1. Winter Event 2. Forge Bowl Event 3. Fall Event 4. Archaeology Event 5. Spring Event 6. Summer Event 7. St Patrick Event 8. Halloween Event World- Sinerania
  9. Challenge 1

A is #9 B is #3 C is #4 Please add the reward to Sinerania if I win. Thanks.
  10. Contest day 6

Modular VR Dwelling equals 36.
  11. Contest day 7

My favorite memory of playing FOE was in December 2015. I had just started playing the game and it was during the Winter Event. I had no clue how to play the game, nor how the Winter Event worked. However, I was having so much fun selecting and opening the "free" gifts. I had nothing in my...
  12. Contest day 5

Goods Production, Plunder and Pillage. Once a fearless monument to the plunderous might of its empire, recently it was rediscovered and converted into a popular museum. Some consider it to be the only concrete proof of Atlantis' existence, enough to keep the myth alive.
  13. Contest day 4

The Guild Championships.....A wild Relic appeared!
  14. Contest day 3

Wicked Witch
  15. Daily Challenges Feedback

I think it is a good idea. I am not much of a fighter. This might be something you might want to consider submitting as a formal Proposal? Agree!!!
  16. WINTER 2017 Feedback

The wonderful Shuffle. I was trying for the Sugar Baker's Booth today and I got the shuffle 3 out of 8 times. Ugh is right!!
  17. WINTER 2017 Feedback

I agree, with Lemur, the Art Department has done and an excellent job.
  18. December Lottery Thread

5727 SOK Sinerania
  19. Tavern Friends

Currently, I agree (a bit of a pain). However, Inno is aware there is a problem monitoring the vacancy/full capcacity of the Tavern. Beta users were advised, that issue has been addressed with programming. There was some discussion of implementing a color coding system. Hopefully, when/if...