• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Citadel is Recruiting

Citadel is seeking new guild mates. If you are a well established, most daily, player seeking a change, please consider the Citadel. We are currently at level 61and aggressively working towards level 62. We do have a mandatory requirement for GE and GbG battles. We are seeking warriors, that...
  2. B-Hive Recruiting New Guild Members

The B-Hive is seeking new guild members. If you are a solo player seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, please consider the "B-Hive". We are at Guild Level 37 working on Level 38. Currently, in GE, we are in the Gold League with 88 gold trophies. We are looking for members...
  3. Citadel Recruiting New Guild Members

Citadel is seeking new guild mates. If you are a solo player seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, please consider the "Citadel". We are currently at level 41, soon to be level 42. We are looking for active players, to join our team. We are very active in GE and...
  4. Citadel Recruiting Guild Members

If you are a solo player, seeking a new guild, or in a guild looking for a change, the "Citadel" is currently at level 40, Gold League, and seeking active players, to join our team. We are very active in GE and Battlegrounds (no GVG), and seeking players that enjoy battle. Our team plays most...
  5. [Question] Continued contributions to a disconnected Great Building?

I have a question regarding disconnected Great Buildings. If several players have already made contributions to a Great Building and the owner has disconnected the road from Town Hall. Are those current contributors able to finish adding the remaining FPs to level that disconnected Great Building?
  6. City Planner

I went into use the current city planner and got a message it was going to be deleted in 1 August 2016. I found another post in the Tavern forum which suggested using the FOEMANAGER as the new site for city planning. I tried using it today, however, experienced a problem with deleting...
  7. Defense Boost - PvP Question

In my event history, my city had been attacked and the attacker retreated. The Defense Boost for my warriors indicated +52%. Can someone tell me how this defense bonus figure was calculated? Shouldn't it have been higher? Currently I have: CoA: 15% Zeus: 18% Monastery: 20% Watchfire: 24%...
  8. Motivate/Polish Maxed out

Here is my question: When aiding and there is nothing for you to motivate or polish, because that player has already maxed out all options. We are given the opportunity to auto aid and in turn receive $20. Does the person I provided auto aid (and that I receive $20), know I tried to aid their...