• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Goods Sales

I am looking for goods for the Space Carrier. Please send a message. Thanks
  2. Challenge 3

1 - D 2 - E 3 - B 4 - C 5 - F 6 - B
  3. Challenge 1

1 - Winter Event 2 - Forge Bowl 3 - Fall event 4 - Archeology event 5- Spring Event /Cherry Blossoms 6 - Summer Event (Doubloons and ship) 7 St. Patrick's
  4. Challenge 1

A-1 B-3 C-4
  5. Contest day 1

Why is my message STILL waiting moderator approval?
  6. Contest day 7

My favorite memories of the game are when I took part in the holiday events for the first time! I was so excited and enjoyed celebrating the holidays with those in my neighborhood and guild. With some friends stories were shared about our memories from our own home life and that was really...
  7. Contest day 5

The Atlantis Museum - Double unrefined goods and double Plunder Also Units - Manta with new skill Poison - Turturret with new skill Mortar
  8. Contest day 3

Winner - Witch
  9. Contest day 1

10. Amber Cirlce - Friday Forge Fun

Good Friday morning Amber Circle. :) Friday forge fun - Your challenge this Friday is to give this photo a quote. Just view the photo here and leave your quote in the guild thread. Best quote for the photo wins!
  11. Also buying Terra-cotta and Kraken goods packages

Please send a message in game to 3l3v3n11 Thanks!!
  12. October contest

Zorskog My favorite thing to do is leveling my GBs as well as participating in GE.
  13. Incident Feedback

I actually have been enjoying this feature. However, I am no longer seeing incidents in my neighborhood. I was for a day and half and then they were no longer showing up. I was able to find a boat, a sculpture, some road blocks, and a mammoth bones (which gave 250 medals). I am hoping that...
  14. Christmas in July Give away

In game my wish list includes (Postmodern) A few Hall of Fames Cherry Blossom Set (I missed a few items to complete) More expansions In the real world Additional funds to help my boys with college.
  15. Victory expantion

I was on mobile. After you asked if I was on browser I figured I'd try it. It worked fine on browser, but not on the mobile device. Thanks!
  16. Victory expantion

Yes, I received it from the map. It's a reward expansion.
  17. Victory expantion

Reward expansion - Can someone explain what I need to do to put out my expansion? I recently received a victory expansion. When I try to put it out the option to use coins is not an option. Only diamonds. I have plenty of coins to place the expansion, but it's not allowing me to use my coins...
  18. Gifts

Yes we have read. We are just discussing our thoughts on it is all. No harm in that.
  19. Gifts

I really agree! I believe a gifting option or trading would be wonderful to have. I am one of those players that has plenty in my inventory that I don't want to delete, but I really don't think I'll use it. I keep waiting for the gifting option will open so I can gift it to someone who may use...
  20. Habitat

im looking to gain blue prints for this GB. If you do have this GB please send me a friend request. Thanks for your help!!