• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Amber Cirlce - Friday Forge Fun

Good Friday morning Amber Circle. :) Friday forge fun - Your challenge this Friday is to give this photo a quote. Just view the photo here and leave your quote in the guild thread. Best quote for the photo wins!
  2. Also buying Terra-cotta and Kraken goods packages

Please send a message in game to 3l3v3n11 Thanks!!
  3. Victory expantion

Reward expansion - Can someone explain what I need to do to put out my expansion? I recently received a victory expansion. When I try to put it out the option to use coins is not an option. Only diamonds. I have plenty of coins to place the expansion, but it's not allowing me to use my coins...
  4. Habitat

im looking to gain blue prints for this GB. If you do have this GB please send me a friend request. Thanks for your help!!
  5. Haunted House this event?

Is there no haunted house this year either? I know it was released in 2014 event. Was hoping maybe this year we'd get to see it again. I've read from many that this is a great building for coin production.
  6. Princess Myciena Quest

I am currently on a quest that states that I need to scout to Zaldon-on-Sea which I have done. It also states that I am required to infiltrate 4 of the sectors to finish the quest. I have already gained control of this province and cannot infiltrate the sectors as I have already gained this...
  7. Looking to add friends

Aiding has been a great way to build on blueprints and coins. Please feel free to send a friend request. :) Thanks