• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Magically Mysterious Zed

Space Age Mars

Hmmmm so if we can not upgrade Specialty Buildings, then what is the point of "Era up" like we have done in the past?!? As stated above, Reno and One-up kits would be useless. Only if we had somewhere somehow to trade items in storage. So it appears VF is really as high as anyone can go...
  2. Magically Mysterious Zed

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Well whatever happens, I feel no significant improvement will come of any idea. Let me explain my thought process....with the introduction of the new Fighting GB's bonuses and the build up of those GB's to ridiculous levels, only the very dedicated players or diamond spenders are going to...
  3. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 7

My fondest memory is when I assisted forming a Guild in Uceria [the second world I started]. The nervousness and excitement was thrilling. Even through the ups and downs over the years, I still thoroughly enjoy being a founder. I now have 5 cities and each have their own highs. Even the...
  4. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 6

? = 36
  5. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 5

Goods and Double Plunder form Atlantis Museum
  6. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 4

The Guild Championships
  7. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  8. Magically Mysterious Zed

Contest day 1

7 differences: (a) smoke upper left chimny missing (b) spire on top of capitol is gone (c) woman is missing: to the left of the trolly and right of the street lamp (d) man in front of capital building, almost directly under the small fountain MIA [missing in action][gone] (e) locking button on...
  9. Magically Mysterious Zed

Where did the movie theater go?

I liked it, will miss it. With the theater and treasure hunt gone, I hope more Incidents will appear [at least more rare ones anyway]. Here's a thought: it advertised other mobile games, could be possible Inno may have gotten jealous of the competition?!?
  10. Magically Mysterious Zed

More of a thought.....about incidents

Sorry :-( Didn't mean to be such trouble. It was just a thought, that's all. I've only posted a couple of times and I get things wrong every time. So no further posts or comments. I will never make that mistake again. So sorry for wasting everyone's precious time. Signing out forever...
  11. Magically Mysterious Zed

Oh yes I know they occur everywhere. Just I've noticed that there are not any for the water roads. Guess they drown :-( Call me cheep, but I'll take any freebees Inno wishes to give. No matter the size of the prize. Guess it reminds me of the 'Where's Waldo' days when I go searching for...
  12. Magically Mysterious Zed

Ever since I upgraded my roads in OF to Aqua Highway, there have been less incidents. Guessing they sink as soon as they show up?!? What if there were ones just for the water roads. Maybe something funny, like a water skier floating in a life vest with skis pointing up out of the water...
  13. Magically Mysterious Zed

[Question] How?

Thank you very much for the information. He is in OF and has Hydroelectric Eel.
  14. Magically Mysterious Zed

[Question] How?

Got a question maybe some expert players could answer. I'm curious to learn. I have a fellow who attacks me and somehow he manages to reduce my attacking power by -41% [it's in red in front of my green numbers]. How is this possible? Of all the attackers, he is the only one to do it and I...
  15. Magically Mysterious Zed

Stop screwing with the GBs and the game so much!!!

Should leave well enough alone, don't change it. If FOE keeps cutting back on the game, inevitably it could cost them players and in the end, money. Why don't they see that? I wonder how many have left because of the last fiasco, the GB malfunction?!?. I feel they are going about it in the...