• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. gonsell

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

well, i am not into the fragments stuff. and as for diamonds that is stupid, halved is ok but spread it through the other levels also. say the final battle or neg. in that level gives diamonds. that would be fair
  2. gonsell

Mars Ore

ok just wondered.. thanks for the help...
  3. gonsell

Mars Ore

here it is hope this is what you want
  4. gonsell

Mars Ore

never mind.. I found that I have to complete the current Campaign map first... each world I am I am in a different section of the Campaign map.. I can not send a screen shot I am not on Facebook or Twitter... I do not use them.. anyway thanks for the help....
  5. gonsell

Mars Ore

my campaign or exploration map does not have a MARS thing to click on.. as it says here Open the Campaign Map and select Mars to be able to see where you can expand to and which places hold the coveted ore. Mine does not show any Mars on it.. and I am mine Space AGE Mars did I hit the wrong...
  6. gonsell

Mars Ore

I I am not behind... I am in Space Age Mars, it say you find Mars Ore on the Exploration Map the one on the Space Age Mars Screen or the Regular Explorations Map.. Both show the same area... and the same screen... Is there something I am missing or will I get to the proper screen at some point..
  7. gonsell

Mars Ore

is that on the Mars map or exploration map...
  8. gonsell

Mars Ore

9. gonsell

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

A concern I have iupper age guild building lower age troops and battling in the lower ages. To me that is unfair in away. Each age must be used by the players from that age only, so as to make it a lot more fair in battling. This why some players do not do GvG, because of the upper ages...
  10. gonsell

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

This new Guild Battleground revision.. will not be enough.. it would be better to get rid of it and create a newer version based on all platforms. GVG, is one sided in how it is played.. only the higher end guilds can play in it effectively.. Military combos are Stuipid and does not always...
  11. gonsell

Arthur Conan Doyle Historical Questline Feedback

his name should spelled.. DOYLE. you spelled it wrong...
  12. gonsell

Arthur Conan Doyle Historical Questline Feedback

YES I agree.. it is Spelled Doyle...
  13. gonsell

Guild Expedition - Feedback

my big concern is the guild leaders unlocking the other levels.. I have read the postings here and in some guilds the lower age players are ignored because they do not have proper military support, GBs. certain units, and some Guild leaders leave permantly and there is no one to take their...