• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Praetorius

Smallville and Tiny Town

There are plenty of things you can pick up that will be useful for later. Winner's Plaza selection kits let you always have an easy way to build cultural buildings of your age for when quests call for it or annoying happiness quests. Winter deco-selection kits do the same for decorations...
  2. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

3. Praetorius

Smallville and Tiny Town

Update! Swapped out the House of the Wolf and the Sleigh Builders to fit in the Tarot Card Caravan and Minaret and put back the Altar of Hera. More FP to go round with all the techs to unlock. Army% 255/208 Zeus L88
  4. Praetorius

Smallville and Tiny Town

The governor's villa gives me 30 goods and a sizeable ATK% on top of the units it gives. I also get 5 units from my town halls due to emissaries.
  5. Praetorius

Smallville and Tiny Town

"Sharing with Jupiter is never a dishonor." ~ Moliere Swapped out the Statue of Hera for a cider mill and jade statue to get a bit more supply. Army% 247/219 Zeus L88
  6. Praetorius

Meme Wars

7. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

What is the best time of day? 6:30, hands down.
  8. Praetorius

Show me your Pretty Cities! Inspiration

I went in the opposite direction. Compact city!
  9. Praetorius

Smallville and Tiny Town

Major Development: Dropped the LoA to make room for the Deadman's Boathouse. I firmly believe the extra 18 goods, 6FP, 25 guild goods, ATK%, and 2-hour rushes, is worth the drop in supply production. I made about 1.6 mil in supply with LoA. I'm now down to 1.2 mil with the boathouse...
  10. Praetorius

The Deadman's Boathouse is in, The LoA is out. It shells out 700k in large supply packs by...

The Deadman's Boathouse is in, The LoA is out. It shells out 700k in large supply packs by itself (in SAV). Gives out 18 goods, 6FP, lotta coin and ATK% just on top of supply just makes it too good to pass up.
  11. Praetorius

Funnily enough, I've been contemplating dropping the LOA for the Deadman's Boathouse. The...

Funnily enough, I've been contemplating dropping the LOA for the Deadman's Boathouse. The supply boost is why I've kept it around this long, but with the boathouse giving out large supply drops in the chest I could trade in some of the supply for more goods and ATK%.
  12. Praetorius

Nice one.

Nice one.
  13. Praetorius

Electric Cars & Power Grid

Addendum: Ivar Giaever currently works as a '''science advisor''' for the conservative/libertarian think-tank, the Heartland Institute. Which is known for its rejection of scientific consensus of climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.
  14. Praetorius

Electric Cars & Power Grid

Nonono. He gets his weapons-grade bad-takes directly spoonfed to him by Qanon, Alex Jones, and the conspiracy theorists on Facebook.
  15. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

Why can't you explain puns to kleptomaniacs? They always take things literally.
  16. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

@Techsupport. The NPC "RazorbackPirate" needs an AI patch. It keeps making obnoxious and pointless political remarks in what happens to be a joke thread. Thanks.
  17. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

I've got this problem where I can't stop telling airport jokes. My doctor says it's terminal. I really hopes this joke takes off and doesn't fly over your head otherwise it would just be plane awful.
  18. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

19. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

It's his only way of coping with reality not fitting his deranged worldview. He actually tried to use a movie made by a mentally deficient criminal as evidence for Don the Con getting cheated out of the election.
  20. Praetorius

Joke of the Day

How far The Proclaimers were prepared to walk.