• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Rhyyss

Monastery - Did I miss it?

I have been starting in a new world - and I am currently in the High Middle Ages. I have not conquered the mountains where the barbarians lived - I was waiting for the quest line to follow and get the monastery.... But I haven't seen it. The current quests offered are Another Curse (Story)...
  2. Rhyyss

Camped but Conquering

One of my cities is Garden/Venice themed city camped in the Colonial Era. But through trading and negotiating, I've manged to conquer the Industrial and Progressive continents and am well on the way to taking the Modern. For other folks with camped cities - what's the farthest ahead you have...
  3. Rhyyss

Tech Tree Odditiies

I just realized that in the Late Middle Ages, the Pike Square technology is needed to developed Pest Control. Rats must have been really tough back in the day. Are there other odd or amusing things you have noticed in the tech tree.
  4. Rhyyss

In praise of the animators

I just built my first Helium-3 plant in the Future Age, and after enjoying watching the little dude in the power suit doing his extraction thing, I wanted to give a shout out to all the animators that make this game such a visual treat. You folks are rocking it! Thank you for all your amazing...
  5. Rhyyss

Atomium in the Arctic Future

Does the Atomium and other buildings that provide Guild goods have value past the Future? Yes, it provides happiness, but I've had abundant happiness since the Middle Ages at least.
  6. Rhyyss

Alternative Futures

I guess if this got fleshed out enough it could grow into an actual proposal... But what would people think of different alternative future eras. Not every civilization follows the same path. Since the end game is already deep into the realm of science fiction... What if after the last level...
  7. Rhyyss

Cities removed?

Was there a change to how long before a non-played city is removed? One my cities won't open, and it's making me nervous. I've sent in a support ticket, but I thought I would ask here too.
  8. Rhyyss

Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

I have, as one of my in-game goals, to build *all* of the great buildings. Yes, I know this is not an optimized strategy - it's just something I want to do. So far I have built all the great buildings through the Industrial Age, and am saving up resources to build Alcatraz and the Chateau...
  9. Rhyyss

[Question] Alcatraz

The description says that Alcatraz creates four units "that you could produce in your city". Does that mean you only have to have developed the technology, or that you also have to have the military building too?
  10. Rhyyss

[Question] Proper Propaganda - Story Quest Locked

I am near the end of the Colonia Era, attempting to complete the Story Quest - Princess Myciena "Proper Propaganda." The requirements are to infiltrate 4 of the 6 sectors of Haulenois, but I have already conquered three of the sectors. After infiltrating the remaining three, there are no more...