• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. vimesfan

Feedback for update 1.244

Love the humor in the announcement. Well done.
  2. vimesfan

Challenge 1

a-9 b-3 c-4 US Brisgard Thank you.
  3. vimesfan

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

There was a question earlier in this discussion about limiting the guild groupings to all being on your same server. I want to clarify something. Inno refers to the whole set of worlds A-Z, plus A2 and B2 as all being on the US server. However, many players refer to each world as a separate...
  4. vimesfan

US brisgard community on discord

US brisgard community is on discord. Lively, friendly, and active group with many different threads for general chat, goods trading, guild promotion, event discussion, and many more things. (contact jerzdevildog in game for access if interested)
  5. vimesfan

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

I echo the comments from others that it seems counterproductive to fill AA tiles with the highest age units possible. The goal should be to encourage more use of GvG, not less. AA is going to be out of reach to any newer-aged players trying to pick up an NPC.
  6. vimesfan

Contest day 6

? = 36
  7. vimesfan

Contest day 5

Plunder and Pillage - Atlantis Museum
  8. vimesfan

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  9. vimesfan

Swap threads/unsolicited donations/sniping(?), is this wrong?

I prefer the principle that if you haven't locked a slot, it's not yours (yet). Other than detaching my GB from the town hall, I have no control over who donates to my buildings. Anyone in my hood could add. So what. It's FP I don't have to try to get, especially by trading some of mine. If...
  10. vimesfan

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

I have cities on B, F, G, H, N, S, U, W, X, and Y (plus beta). I am very active in GvG on W and X. So Mr. Longshanks, you nailed it quite nicely.
  11. vimesfan

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

I'm sorry. Did I step on your toes or something? Knock your drink over? Why this immediate animosity towards me? 1. The Roman Empire did have a lot to do with military prowess. 2. Yes, a united, strong guild is possible without GvG. Getting to the higher levels in the guild, not so much...
  12. vimesfan

GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

If they nix GvG, will the game name be changed to Forge of Farmers? To me, creating an empire is tied up very intimately with GvG. And pulling together as a guild to gain and maintain land on the maps is a very unifying thing for members in a guild, which also leads to greater growth in our...
  13. vimesfan

Spooky Story

My internet goes down. I can't play FOE. Hey, folks. Some of the scariest stories can't be made up. They really happen. Xyr
  14. vimesfan

October contest

Get all kinds of extras by doing recurring quests while I "loan out" FP on someone else's GB (adding 1.9 or BE to it) Xyr
  15. vimesfan

Changelog 1.130 Feedback

How soon are we going to get the new feature that lets you more easily rearrange your city? I love it on beta, and I have been waiting for it to come to the live servers. I was sad to see that it isn't part of this changelog.
  16. vimesfan

Outrageous Weakness

But they exercise their independence by moving to different parts of your body. I can walk in slow motion.
  17. vimesfan

Christmas in July Give away

Double expansions Extra 4 hours in the day to be in FoE More monitors on my computer
  18. vimesfan

Deleting Friends - What Happens?

That is exactly where I am right now. Until the tavern came along, I just went down the list and hit the Aid button on everyone. I was still getting my 20 coin and my chance at a BP. It didn't affect me if they were inactive. In other words, if I had 50 friends, and only 40 were active...
  19. vimesfan

Is this per world, per server, per player? And does it ever reset? I understand the purpose of it overall, and since I have probably deleted less than 10 friends total in all my worlds combined, I don't have this penalty. But why impose it if I remove an friend now and then who is inactive...
  20. vimesfan

I keep seeing references to an impact on my tavern or ability to visit taverns if I delete too many friends. I have multiple cities and large friend lists. With the advent of the tavern, I'm starting to see that some of these friends are obviously not active in the game since they sent me a...