• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Thanks Ebe. Hmm 68 total GE encounters you have to do in 3 days. More Fragment junk we don't need. A lot of neg's and donate goods. Sounds like a waste of goods to me. Inno is ruining this game more by the day.
  2. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I guess you haven't been around long enough to remember when you used to add "1" fp at a time to level a GB. That was way before they came out with the 2/5/10 packs. You had to unlock your GB and have 2 people click like hell and hope someone didn't snip you. Just think of 2 people clicking...
  3. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

The big difference between GBG and GVG is this GBG you can take or 'race' to take tiles. GVG you you have to 'set sieges' on tiles you want to take. Your enemy can 'kill' it. We we're at war for close to a year with other guilds. We would fight over tiles for 10-15 minutes at a time. On 5-6...
  4. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I've been playing GVG since the PE Map. We Battled every night for years. That was the fun part of the game. Since then Inno has change GE to Fragment ville. They change the M/P to fragment's 1st over fp's??? The change the rewards payout on the Tor 4 times that I know of. This last times...
  5. Forgotten Temple Boost

Got my ticket back from Inno and this is what it says. Hello puzzle63, Thank you for contacting the Forge of Empires Support Team. We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the boosted forge point issue and it has been forwarded to our development...
  6. Forgotten Temple Boost

The Forgotten Temple give a 20% boost in fp's on all building in your city. No GB's. So why doesn't the Nutcracker Guardhouse get the 20% boost? 3 x 20% =3.6 Which equals 4. You always round up for everything else in the game. The House of Wolf is 4 fp's. 4 x 20% = 4.8 equals 5. So why are we...
  7. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I was doing a little more research on GE just now. If you just do 3 Neg's on Lv 5. it going to cost you 9180 goods. With 8 free attempts out of the 80. If you Neg at the rate Inno says 1.2(20%) per attempt. It will cost you in medals 96,913,598 to do the last 72. On top of them Nerfing the...
  8. Feedback for update 1.222

Thank you for fixing your fixing your mistakes with the "Heal all button". Now when are you going to give use our Whisper back in chat? That should never have been taken away from us. Sending messages is just stupid. It covers the map and you can't see tiles when you need to talk strategy on...
  9. Feedback for update 1.214

This new GVG chat system sucks. Whoever though yellow on gray would be 'great' to see in a chat box on a colored screen when fighting? You can't read half of what is being said. Taking away the Whisper was stupid too. When you need to talk to 2-3 people a 1 time. You can't do that as easily...
  10. Feedback for update 1.214

Heal all button for troops? Come on Inno. You put it in the worst place you can think of. Right by the OK button when your fighting. If you want to put it somewhere. Put it at the top or left side. So it is out of the way. No where you are clicking the mouse the most.
  11. GVG is crap

Lets compair apples to apples. GVG you don't get any rewards true. You do get fights. If your in the right guild. BGB you get figths and rewards true. You get some Prestige for both. Which one will make your guild grow quicker from the Prestige points GVG or BGB? GVG will. If you can start a...
  12. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

It's sad that you won't be adding GVG to Mobile. I have tons on people in my guild that have been waiting for it to come out on mobile just so they can play GVG. Now your coming out with something of a combo GE and GVG. From what I read it's going to "Cost" you more goods to keep these provinces...
  13. GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

When fighting in GVG. You set a siege then can't get back into it because it doesn't show up on the map. You have to go to a different map or click on a different tile. Then click back to the siege tile so you can get back into it. By this time your siege is half gone. Other times your fighting...
  14. August Contest

Tholos of Idols.
  15. New PC GB GUI - Lost + Symbol, can't add +2 and +5fp packs anymore =/

I do not like the new set up of the Great buildings for the way you use FP points. 1) You can't use 2 or 5 fp pack any more. 2) When you add 1 FP at a time. You don't know where you FP points are coming from. Are the coming from A 2 pack? A 5 pack or A 10 Pack? 3) You took away our options of...