• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lucifer1904

To anyone wonder, I am still existent. I just don't visit the forum often.

To anyone wonder, I am still existent. I just don't visit the forum often.
  2. Lucifer1904

Who says I disappeared? I am still here, I have just chosen to retain my vow of silence...

Who says I disappeared? I am still here, I have just chosen to retain my vow of silence following my separation from InnoGames
  3. Lucifer1904

Contest day 7

My favorite memory of Forge of Empires was my time as a moderator. It felt great being part of the team and being able to help out both the players and the staff.
  4. Lucifer1904

Contest day 6

5. Lucifer1904

Contest day 5

First Strike
  6. Lucifer1904

Contest day 3

The wicked witch
  7. Lucifer1904

Contest day 1

8. Lucifer1904

Question contest

Well obviously, I am not stupid bud. I was meaning in regards to the fact that she normally decides the winner the latest of the day after. This ended on 3/31 and it is 4/4.
  9. Lucifer1904

Question contest

@Snowbelle Did I read the date wrong? Or is this supposed to be closed?
  10. Lucifer1904

Easy button

Simple. Like this... Keep reading... Just keep reading... Just a little more reading... I can't believe you are still reading... Ok you have read enough here is how... -5
  11. Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Has Re-Entered The Building

@Dursland @Lancer @Panacea @Stephen Longshanks @plinker @Snowbelle Considering my post is now being edited by staff, please close my thread.
  12. Lucifer1904

Pop up week 5

Aztecs Mount Killmoire
  13. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

Yes.
  14. Lucifer1904

Easy button

15. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

Based on this topic getting off-track from the topic of "Is euthanasia justified" due to the factor of animals in the debate. I have edited the debate to be only based on the justification for humans. As stated before, if this thread becomes off-topic it will be closed. -Lucifer1904 / Ex-Forum...
  16. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

I am not advocating cannibalism. I have no further comment on this debate at this time.
  17. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

That is my argument, I am not arguing against the humanization of animals for human consumption, i.e cows, chickens, pigs as that has been a part of human survival since the beginning of time. My argument for animals is that of pets such as dogs and cats. You would not eat a dog or cat so what...
  18. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

Say you have a dog that you have had for 12 years, would you choose to eat it?
  19. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

Naturally a human being has a harder time making that decision with someone or something it has an emotional attachment to.
  20. Lucifer1904

Thread Closed

There are scenarios where it can be such in a technicalities sense. 'Doctor Assisted Suicide'