• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. What happened to the "Aid All" button idea?

According to this poll: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/aid-all-button.16835/#post-155335 There was a vote on this idea and it was 58-18 in favor of it. However, nothing has come of it, not even in beta. I thought of this recently when I realized Inno actually loses...
  2. [Question] Why the limited sale option?

I don't know if this qualifies as a question; admittedly more of a gripe. For the 2nd time this event Inno has offered bonus tickets for buying diamonds on Xyr, but not other servers. I don't understand the rationale for this. My Xyr city is fairly stable at the moment so I don't need tickets...
  3. [Question] Advancing on the World Map

I've just conquered the last province of the Progressive Era map as part of the Arthur Conan Doyle questline. The airplane to move to the Modern Era map has appeared but doesn't seem actionable; clicking on it does nothing. I had left several provinces in the American Industrial Age map alone...
  4. Cherry Buildings as Daily Prizes

A question for those who play on Beta; did the Cherry Garden buildings appear twice each as daily prizes? I'd like to build another set but I'll need another Pond, and it's already been the daily prize once and I missed it. I've heard various rumors that each would show up twice but nothing...
  5. Gong of Wisdom

I've noticed on one of the intro screens it says you can obtain multiple complete sets of the Spring Event buildings. I see how you get multiples of the big ones, but since Gong of Wisdom is the reward for finishing the main quest, how do you get multiples of it? Is it available as a daily...
  6. Great Buildings ranking tie

I'm trying to find out how tiebreakers work in GB FP contribution ranks. For example, if Player A contributes 25 and gets 1st, B contributes 20, and C contributes 20, how is it determined whether B or C gets the 2nd place prize and who gets third? Chronological placement, player ranking...