• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feirefis

[Question] How does ranking of [Member Activity] work in GBG?

At first i thought it would be the sum of "negotiations and fights" but that does not compute. So there must be something else. A sadly hidden ranking system. Does anyone have more information on that?
  2. Feirefis

[Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

How does the player ranking work in "member activity" in GBG? It is not the sum of negotiations and fights.
  3. Feirefis

Incident Feedback

Yeah, every cear after the fall event i missed the "collecting apples" - this was great fun all day. Now i like to scan the area around my city. Thats a really GREAT improvement. Thanx !
  4. Feirefis

CHANGELOG 1.110

THANK YOU for fixing the sound-loop at the end of battle. It took you almost a year since the first appearance of this bug, but who is counting? Finally i can play with sound on again. The battle fun doubles and so will the amount of GE battles i do.
  5. Feirefis

Christmas in July Give away

I want 1.) military buildings from future ages 2.) A million Diamonds 3.) A million ForgePoints 4.) Some annoying bugs fixed - like the endless soundloops in GE fights
  6. Feirefis

Deleting Color Guard and Drummer School in PE

I am in progressive era. I still have a color guard and a drummer school in my inventory. I have a few of each of them unattached in my army and never used them. The one reason i did not delete them from my inventory is, that i fear inno might change them in the future and make them more...
  7. Feirefis

Great Building Owner only one to place last FP.

I vote NO. I dont care if my last FP will update other players GB if they are in my neighbourhood. Even more, if i attack them, i also take away some of their benefits. This would cripple a bit of the game-fun.
  8. Feirefis

Good buildings and amount of squares (efficiency)

The question: What is the game-engines target to make this buildings so different in sizes and same in good quality, so that finding one deposit on the map is luck and the other is really bad luck. Please explain the strategy behind these large differences in good-buildings-efficiency.
  9. Feirefis

Can't visit people's cities anymore?

I do know the difference between the three groups. But there is a fourth group "not-associated" and you cannot visit their cities. You can simply try it, by using the global search and try to visit a player from neither of your three groups. :-(
  10. Feirefis

Can't visit people's cities anymore?

Kind a wrong: This is only working within friends, guild and neighbours. I have former guild members which i chat with. We cannot add each other as friends, because we both are beyond 80 friends. So we cannot visit each others city anymore. :-(
  11. Feirefis

Forge points & Friends tavern

That happened more often than not. But assuming they were not lying this should be fixed in todays update.
  12. Feirefis

Good buildings and amount of squares (efficiency)

I am currently in PE. in InA i got textiles as ressource and the building size is 3x4 - now in PE i got explosives and the building size will be 4x5 - but the max building is 7x4 and a two-lane road is also needed. So i can build more than two textile mills and have room to spare - i get the...
  13. Feirefis

Changelog 1.99 Feedback

Well the supposedly second slot in the tavern already cost me 50 diamonds. So this is good. But better would be if you could end an effect to start a different one Still missing bug fixes: * Endless loop of the moving sound of the last army in GE battles * no tooltip over roads when selling...
  14. Feirefis

Alcatraz - how to tell troops?

Hi ardak kumerin, you might have misunderstood the question or the word "random". If anything is random i do NOT know, which good i got. And yes it doesnt matter. But in the long run, the whole game doesnt matter. I get happy if i win goods that i need, or troops that i want. If i dont care...
  15. Feirefis

I am unsure: what do you want to say? Do you see the problem like me or did you think the screenshots were kind of an answer?
  16. Feirefis

How do i tell which troops i got, when collecting from alcatraz? Counting all possible armies before and after collecting every day is gruesome and tedious. Any hints on that? I first tried the news over the town hall, but had no luck there either. BTW: I have the same problems getting goods...
  17. Feirefis

Changelog 1.97 Feedback

What about the bugs? Like endless sound from the last moving troops in battle? I see no "fixed" section in the change log. And by the way: I really wonder what kind of programmers you have. The system does not cache anything on the client computer. The images are loaded over the stream and not...
  18. Feirefis

Changelog 1.95 Feedback

I would like to see a projectmanager loose his job over this screw up. I know the business. The developers are most of the time not guilty. The projectmanagers are forcing the teams to move forward and ignore testresults from beta. So please kick at least one manager over this. I killed a few...
  19. Feirefis

[Question] More Coins for AID-clicking?

Thanx. That helped greatly. :-) In what thread would an update with its changelog be announced?
  20. Feirefis

[Question] More Coins for AID-clicking?

Since i started playing until one hour ago, i got for every click on the [AID] button 20 coins. Suddenly i got 130coins per click. *cheers* Did something change? The announcement is empty. I am for weeks now in colonial age. I saw that the click on the playerpicture now brings up a menu entry...