• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feirefis

[Question] How does ranking of [Member Activity] work in GBG?

At first i thought it would be the sum of "negotiations and fights" but that does not compute. So there must be something else. A sadly hidden ranking system. Does anyone have more information on that?
  2. Feirefis

Deleting Color Guard and Drummer School in PE

I am in progressive era. I still have a color guard and a drummer school in my inventory. I have a few of each of them unattached in my army and never used them. The one reason i did not delete them from my inventory is, that i fear inno might change them in the future and make them more...
  3. Feirefis

Good buildings and amount of squares (efficiency)

I am currently in PE. in InA i got textiles as ressource and the building size is 3x4 - now in PE i got explosives and the building size will be 4x5 - but the max building is 7x4 and a two-lane road is also needed. So i can build more than two textile mills and have room to spare - i get the...
  4. Feirefis

Alcatraz - how to tell troops?

How do i tell which troops i got, when collecting from alcatraz? Counting all possible armies before and after collecting every day is gruesome and tedious. Any hints on that? I first tried the news over the town hall, but had no luck there either. BTW: I have the same problems getting goods...
  5. Feirefis

[Question] More Coins for AID-clicking?

Since i started playing until one hour ago, i got for every click on the [AID] button 20 coins. Suddenly i got 130coins per click. *cheers* Did something change? The announcement is empty. I am for weeks now in colonial age. I saw that the click on the playerpicture now brings up a menu entry...
  6. Feirefis

Did the battle tactics change?

Today several times the computer ignored my rogues and ran past them to attack other armies. This would almost nullify the advantages of the rogue. That didnt happen before. And if you changed it, would you announce it ?
  7. Feirefis

External Links in Messages

Not good: It is quite annyoing that we have no inline help in the game and links to the forum or foe wiki are replaced with ******* Also the guild-forum is not accessible from the app. We cannot make messages sticky and so on. Please build a community concept into the game, that works.