• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Recurring quest storyline MIA

I believe you misread my post. There's nothing wrong with the quests themselves, or the rewards. The problem is that the pre-screen that generally has a "story" is broken. It's a waste of time and repetitive clicks to ignore the stories when they are there. It's maddening to have to repeatedly...
  2. Recurring quest storyline MIA

Storyline screen on recurring requests all say the same thing in SAT. Anyone else of the opinion that ALL storyline screens could be eliminated? Stories are boring & meaninglessness and they double the amount of clicks it takes to reset quests. Quests should stay on the one you just completed...
  3. Reiterating - get rid of plunder group icon

I hate these 3 boxes with a passion. Information is available elsewhere and there's already too much cluttering up the screen. I hate them almost as much as the latest crop of reward pop-ups. Just stop.
  4. perverse incentive resulting from intentional systems conflagration

Just aid your friends and wait to aid in neighborhood until you see if there's a quest.
  5. SAT military units impossible to see.

Could Inno have made the units in SAT look more alike?? It's bad enough they are all alike, but they're also all glowy orange! My eyes are straining to see which I am choosing, I can't imagine someone with vision problems being able to cope. Please consider adjusting color so they're at least...
  6. Quest Cycling Issue

How can RQ be abused by this, you can waste time aborting 12 times, or Inno could simply leave the quest set to the one you just finished. Either way the same nu.ber of RQs are possible. The 2nd way is just less annoying.
  7. Quest Cycling Issue

What abort limit? I do probably 50 repeating recurring requests a day with 12 aborts each to get back to the one that I wsnt. and have never hit an abort limit.
  8. Ad Free Option Gone?

Since the advent of the ads, I have continued to enjoy an ad free zone in the game because of the small monthly budget I allow for buying diamonds. I have never seen an ad, now, after this last update, ads are everywhere, even though I just made a purchase. What is the ad free option? The thing...
  9. Searching for active players

The Commonwealth on Tuulec is looking for Active, friendly players who will participate in trades, GE and GB. We enjoy helping each other grow our cities and our Guild. We help newer players learn and thrive, with the expectation that they do the same as they grow. Come join our Guild family!
  10. Commonwealth Wants You!

If you are an active GE and GB player, interested in a guild that wants to help each other succeed and enjoy a friendly group of folks to interact with: then come to The Commonwealth and check out our Guild Description! If it sounds like we match your game theory, we would welcome your...
  11. Rejected Have recurring quests reset to last quest completed

Make sure you give a full explanation of your idea: Have recurring quests reset to last quest completed instead of rotating forward a quest in the queue. Include the reasons why the suggestion is necessary (for example why it enhances the players experience): There are 12-14 recurring quests...
  12. Global Chat is out of control

I have been playing FoE for almost 10 years. I'm definitely not on global chat asking questions. The rare times I squint and venture there, I'm recruiting and then I see questions from some poor soul who is being either completely ignored, dismissed or attacked. My comment is in regard to a...
  13. Come join The Commonwealth

If you are an active GE player, a moderate GB player, interested in a guild that wants to help each other succeed and enjoy a friendly, jovial group of folks to interact with: then come check out our Guild Description! If it sounds like your game theory, we would welcome your application!! Cheers!
  14. Global Chat is out of control

Yes, great point, I do when it's appropriate. It's just such a shame to have what could be a great asset wasted.
  15. Global Chat is out of control

Thanks for so artfully illustrating my point, Skippy.
  16. Global Chat is out of control

Fair enough , but the Global has a definite young male aggressive vibe to me. It's very unpleasant. I am a long time player - and I hate to see this facet of one of the best games out there. Global chat could really be a valuable asset. But right now it's like the bad neighborhood you avoid.
  17. Global Chat is out of control

Has anyone noticed how negative and toxic the in-game global chat is? The feature is completely unusable for recruiting, asking questions, making contacts, etc. because it is totally flooded with nasty, bickering, childish ugliness. It's like the entire feed is populated with obnoxious 14 year...
  18. So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

In the announcement regardthe ads, it plainly states that if you have made purchases within the game, you will not have to watch ads. Save your pennies and spend $19.99 a couple if timesaving year and you won't have an issue. Quityerbitchin.
  19. Quest Cycling Issue

Why won't FoE consider a simple request to have the recurring requests reset on the one you just completed instead of the next one? You have to hit "abort" 12 times every time to reset to the same quest again. For me this means 25+ times a day between the 3 I regularly use! I have suggested...
  20. November Competition

B3. E3, B7 and E7 I'd like my prize in Tuulec please.