• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I’ve played this game for years, spent money from time to time. I’ve also watched Inno Games spend the bucks for advertising on TV. I’ll assume like everything else online you’ve collected your share of data and used it to your monetary advantage. These interruptions to the game with 30-60...
  2. problem with speed

What I’m hearing you say is that the majority of ISPs have a DNS entry that points to a German based server while there are some U.S. based DNS servers that point to a U.S. based servers. That would be an odd situation, if you ask me, but I can see where it’s possible. It should also be an...
  3. problem with speed

Yes, the speed is terrible. Being in the U.S. I thought “us servers” were based in North America, but doing a trace route indicates they’re actually in Germany. I suspect the Russia/Ukraine conflict is part, maybe all, of the problem. As I understand it, cyber warfare is very much of a tool...
  4. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I’m disappointed in this event. It takes way too much time form the main game and the seemingly random layout of the tiles makes it just luck if you get anything from it. Unlike Keith, I doubt very much that I’ll finish it. It just doesn’t have that appeal.
  5. Share the Love, Everyone wins

East-Nagach
  6. incidents and their rewards

Ok, so where are we on Incidents? I'm getting guild members reporting that they're seeing them, but not ALL members are seeing them. What gives? Is this being rolled out gradually or something? Is if buggy?
  7. incidents and their rewards

Well, I got curious and setup a beta account, just to see what all the fuss was about. Honestly, Incidents appear, to me, to be no big deal. It takes about 2 minutes to peruse the territory around my Bronze Age city for Incidents. I have no idea what I've found, because I see nothing that...
  8. incidents and their rewards

Well, the 'spoiler' is the Splash page in the non-beta app that's been announcing Incidents since the middle of June. As a guild leader, I've been asked about it for weeks! So the only question I have is when and will it be available in the app? What I've read so far about the beta...
  9. Christmas in July Give away

5 Expansions 100 forge points 500 Diamonds
  10. 1.98.1 release removes Medals total from main screen

I've had no issues with crashes. I have a rather new iPad, so YMMV.
  11. 1.98.1 release removes Medals total from main screen

Somehow I doubt this will get 'resolved'. I suspect it was a design decision. While I appreciate they're trying to cleanup the interface, I would have rather they eliminate the shortcut to the standings in the upper left corner than eliminated the Medals object.
  12. 1.98.1 release removes Medals total from main screen

At least on the iOS version of 1.98.1 that was issued today, the Medals total has disappeared from the main screen. The only place to view how many Medals a player has appears to be by digging down to the Stock portion of Inventory or to actually try to use Medals for an expansion block. I get...
  13. Can you explain the Merchant Boost in the Friends Tavern Shop

Yeah, well... finding a better guild sounds cheaper. If I'm reading this right, you're saying that instead of paying 10 Stone for 1 Wine, I can spend 8,000 Tavern silver and change that to 5 Stone for 1 Wine for a duration of 4 hours? HA! Yeah, if one were to get that desperate, I'd consider...
  14. obsolete announcement ** ignore **

Obsolete message removed.
  15. NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

If a player wants to fight/plunder against others of their own approximate strength, then this is great. If a player wants to trade and build relationships and advance their city, then this will kill that ability. The later is harder, the former changes the overall point of the game and not...
  16. What to do when Inno won't listen

The shuffle really is a punishment. While it may be reasonable to have it included, the code behind it all could flag that one Shuffle has already happened and ensure that the player is not repeatedly punished during that 24 hour session or until all other items in the field have been selected.