• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. FP Donation etiquette question

Most players won't mind the free extra FP. Check their previous levels to see what usually happens there.
  2. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Are you ever gonna realize that you have a very narrow perspective over the game because your limited playstyle simply does not make use of all the tools you have at your disposal?
  3. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

If they keep adding limitations to keep players "inside the norm", where does it end? "Please note that you can only spend a maximum of 10k FPs per day" "Please note that you can only do a maximum of 500 fights per day" "Please note that you can only do a maximum of 100 negotiations per day"...
  4. Please rework the calculation for ranking

It doesn't have to be a shooting game, it doesn't need to have traditional levels, nor boss fights. And you can probably map a controller and use that instead of a keyboard if you REALLY wanted to, for some reason, although again, it's not required for it to be a video game. It does, and FOE...
  5. Please rework the calculation for ranking

If I must. This is the most basic definition of a video game. An electronic game in which players control images on a video screen. FOE is a game (a physical or mental competition conducted according to rules with the participants in direct opposition to each other), that runs on an...
  6. Please rework the calculation for ranking

When I said "your" efforts, I meant the guild's collective effort. We're talking about guild ranking here, not individual player ranking. I thought that was pretty clear, do you really have to nitpick my wording? You just linked a Wikipedia article with no explanation. Unfortunately, that's not...
  7. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Elaborate, please. I did not. I said it's a recognition of your efforts in the game. Whether you want to use that as a bragging opportunity, it's definitely an option and that's up to you. But I did insinuate that I'm willing to call it that way for clarification purposes, and just making sure...
  8. Please rework the calculation for ranking

What else would you like to gain from a rank? It's supposed to be a recognition of your efforts in the game that everyone can see. If you don't see the purpose of rankings and the importance of having it well implemented, I don't think you understand a video game's basic concepts. Otherwise, you...
  9. [Question] GBG rewards 20 or 25 diamonds, Is it occurs only once per day (till reset)?

You have a 1% chance per fight/negotiation to get diamonds.
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

You can't take into account the guild size because guild size doesn't say anything about GBG activity.
  11. Defending army is immortal. why so?

I haven't had a defending army in years. If you were to lose the defending army and have to replenish it, it would literally make no sense for anyone to set up a defending army, ever. If you are low level enough to care about getting plundered, the units you lose are worth more than whatever...
  12. Feedback for update 1.199

You forget about the 2-wave battles counting as 2 separate fights in global ranking. I don't know how many 2-wave battles you're supposed to get in GBG, but I would say at least 30-40% is a good bet. It's probably different for each era. So 16,000 counted fights in GBG is not actually 16k hits...
  13. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

At this point, the best Black Friday offer you could give us is letting us play the damn game.
  14. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

No, you don't have the old situation. Like Jern said, now you have to swap the units age twice per fight to be able to use that feature as a "rogues filter", instead of just once. And it is a huge deal if you do enough battles in a row.
  15. Just curious... the mindset behind Big Fish stopping Little Fish?

As you said, FOE is a game. Some people are more competitive than others. That being said, I don't think anyone uses resources to stack items they don't need just so that the "Little Fish" can't have it. Most often they have a use for it, or at least they plan to. Doesn't matter if they take it...
  16. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Whoever thought those army filter changes are a good idea probably never did more than 5 battles at once. We've been asking for a rogues filter since forever and when they finally touch the army management, they do this. Unbelievable.
  17. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

no one gonna talk about the visit tavern bug still not being addressed?
  18. Guild Expedition Changes

So I just finished level 4 and didn't get a single one of these new kits. The chance is like 50% to get something every 4 encounters or so on level 4. So the chances are pretty good but jeez, that was disappointing. It's a bit harder to fight, but I still auto-battle it all the way through in...
  19. Guild Expedition Changes

what exactly is the drop rate for these kits? For all of us that kept selling these items in the past, I would assume it's not an issue since we're probably gonna get a lot more of these items level 1, than upgrade kits for them.
  20. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

It's a war between guilds. Smart guilds create alliances if it helps them reach their goal. Exactly like GVG in that aspect. Why even bring GVG into this? How is it relevant? Why would I not be allowed to seek an alliance with another guild if it helps me rank higher on the leaderboards? If...