• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Count of units?

I can no longer see a count of how many of each type of military unit I have left. Is that by design?
  2. Suggestion

It would be good if we could "use" things like the supply and coin boost items from our inventories without the inventory closing after each one. I have about 100 to get through and it's giving me RSI keep moving the mouse pointer to open the inventory and find the right page again! :)...
  3. Frontenac - still worth it?

I am sure the quest rewards used to be more generous, but now it's only the coins and supplies that are worth multiplying. They usually give out about 5 goods basic - so I now get 13, which is a drop in the ocean. Medals and FP now come in packages, which are not affected by the frontenac's...
  4. Viking settlement time?

Is the time allowed for the Viking settlement going to go on getting shorter and shorter each time until it's impossible to finish it with a full set of fragments? I've been repeatedly doing it in the hope of completing lots of runestones to replace my SoKs. But if the time keeps shrinking it...
  5. Sudden problems in Chrome browser

All of a sudden my game is running like thick treacle in Chrome Browser, but fine in Edge. I had just changed some settings in Chrome and tried to change them back but it made no difference Can anyone think what I might have set wrong for the purposes of FoE?
  6. Safe to get rid of Arctic goods SBs?

I have finished part 1 of VF including the map and story quests. Does anyone know if it is now safe to renovate my special buildings out of AF and I won't need any more AF goods for VF?
  7. Is there a VF storyline?

I have tried searching with no results. I finished my OF story quests and now I am just getting the normal recurring ones. I have gained several VF map provinces.
  8. Chance of coins versus supplies

I have a complaint! In Guild Expedition whenever there is an equal chance of getting coins or supplies I always get supplies. Is there some bug?
  9. [Question] Turturret and stealth

Usually when I have any unit that can't hit a stealth unit at a distance, they can however hit the stealth unit if they are in an adjacent tile. But the turturret seems to not be able to hit them at all no matter how close. Is this a bug?
  10. [Question] Ranking points and buildings

I have understood the point system for event buildings, great buildings and normal buildings you buy with coins and supplies - but what about buildings you can earn as prizes from the guild expedition such as Tribal Square or Terrace Farm? Are they 2x or just a normal 1x ?
  11. What is the use of the 5min mass supply rush?

This is a kind of non-reward isn't it? If it finished all your productions in 5 mins after being applied then fine, but to just shorten a 1, 4 or 8 hour production by 5 minutes is extremely underwhelming.
  12. Why can't we store diamond buildings?

As title
  13. Allow us to move empty squares of land around.

Again, posted here because I can't understand the Proposals section rules. I'd like it if after placing land, we could pick up bits of land and move them around to new places like we can with buildings.
  14. Suggestion for GvG armies

I would have posted in Proposals but I can't for a life of me understand the complicated process!!! If someone wants to turn this into a proposal for me, feel free :) I want to suggest that instead of being forced to use *only* units from that age for both attack and defense, that we are...
  15. [Question] Change to PvP scoring?

I usually get a few meagre points fighting an undefended city, but this time I got precisely zero. Has the scoring been changed?
  16. [Question] Defense bonus while attacking

Is there a building or a bonus I can buy which will increase my defense level while attacking? I can buy extra attack strength from my tavern, but the only thing I have which increases my defense white attacking is my Zeus and Aarchen. All the defense boosts I have seen only seem to apply to...
  17. Argh too many ToR blueprints!!!

I have enough ToR blueprints to unlock about level 1000!! I certainly don't appreciate getting any more of them as major rewards in the GE!!
  18. Looking for friends who produce post-modern goods

I am in the Colonial Era, and I am hoping to build a Habitat GB soon, but obviously I cannot produce goods I have not researched. I am looking for someone who will trade Postmodern goods for Colonial and below, maybe in part-exchange for Forge Point contributions, to make it worth their while...
  19. Bought diamonds in sale - where are my stars?

I just bought 5800 diamonds in the "sale" because it promised +200 stars as well. I got the diamonds, but where are my extra stars?
  20. Only getting one diamond expansion per era

I am in LMA now and just bought my first diamond expansion for the era. Now there are no more expansions showing available to me. This happened in the last era too, but that time I wasn't 100% certain I didn't use one without noticing. This time I was watching out for it carefully. Have the...