• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Challenge 3

2 - Е 3 - B 4 - A 5 - F 6 - C
  2. Challenge 1

1- The Winter Event 2- The Forge Bowl 3- The Autumn Event 4- The Archeology Event 5- The Cherry Blossom Festival 6- The Summer Event 7- The St. Patrick's Day Event 8- The Halloween event
  3. Challenge 1

A - 1 B - 3 C - 4
  4. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

Same here. Game crushing when I try to collect the reward for building the grain farm.
  5. Contest day 1

There are 4 differences
  6. Presumed multi-account :)

Yeah, I will! Thank you!
  7. Presumed multi-account :)

Yeah, looks like I messed up big time by not reading the rules in the first place :( I guess I just have to accept the verdict and leave the things as they are - as a punishment for my ignorance :(
  8. Presumed multi-account :)

Hello there :) Today 2 of the members of my guild tried to put FP into my Great Building and were not allowed because http://prnt.sc/dy580c. After the initial surprise we found out what happened :) Turned out that both of them had asked me to rearrange their cities in order to achieve more space...
  9. Drunken Sticks :)

We are a Bulgarian Guild, looking for new Bulgarian members - or at least people, who speak Bulgarian - so we can trade and help each other without the language barrier :) Cheers!