• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Yeah, I sold my fully upgraded Royal Bathhouse and Shinto Temple. Can we get those back?
  2. Winter 2021 Feedback

We also have the remaining problem of fewer starts to get Daily Special. I find it hilarious that you have to do like 20 quests right away to have a good chance of winning a single DS.
  3. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

My favorite part is that you have to burn the city to the ground and murder the vast majority of your population for . . . diplomacy? "Okay kiddies, go run yourselves off a cliff so Daddy can build pretty stuff to unlock techs, then repopulate the city just to commit the next act of genocide a...
  4. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Can we go to group therapy together after I finish my run?
  5. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

This is so poorly scaled, slow, and unenjoyable it's hilarious. I will probably finish the first run and never run it again, despite maxing the rest of the settlements (even Aztecs which was painful as well but gave a very nice building).
  6. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Luck of the draw. Instead of wasting BPs on the 2:1 trade, I just keep plugging away at spots until I get the last BP since I will need those extra BPs soon enough. If you don't want to spend loads of extra FPs, just wait until the rush cools down and more of them are available to grab spots at...
  7. Aztecs feedback

Better yet, make a function where we can drag a bunch at a time like roads without the horrendous under construction eyesore. I'd prefer not to feel like I am receiving a lobotomy while fulfilling those annoying diplomacy requirements.
  8. Aztecs feedback

Grinding through this colonoscopy of a settlement makes you want to rip out your own beating heart, so I guess that's a +1 for being somewhat historical if you are into that kind of thing. I thought I might get lucky while playing Minesweeper, but unfortunately clicking on a mine did not blow...
  9. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Thank you! To clarify, it is an automatic change, so now instead of showing all units from all eras when opening army management, it will show units from only the last era a player selected in army management. Now to delete some military drummers!
  10. Best Military Unit of all Times

The best unit to use is very dependent on the player’s attack boost and the defending army’s boost.
  11. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

I may be blind, but I do not see the era lock option yet in Army Management. The other updates are showing.
  12. Sick of "finish building for X diamonds" banner staying up so long

Every time I open the settlement, I'm greeted by this wonderful sight. I really wish there were an option to turn these off entirely.
  13. Guild Expedition Changes

This is an improvement, but I am not sure it is a significant improvement since these buildings besides TF (Hello plunderers) cannot compete with event buildings in the past year. The added difficulty hinders the players that could most benefit from the improved items. Advanced players just have...
  14. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

We get it, you ha They have confirmed in some past event videos that certain DS will not appear. That is not an in-game announcement of course, but they have answered these questions before. On the other hand, maybe that is something that should be changed. There are arguments on both sides...
  15. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Deception is not a good business model. If Inno has any shred of integrity or at least recognizes the economic reality of this decision, they should refund diamond purchases of anyone who requests it.
  16. Summer Event 2019 feedback

Yep. Little WWs clearly have a significant advantage in diamonds/tile, whereas regular WW and FoY are equivalent. Now if there were a Crow's Nest shrink kit... :D But of course the building is already very good for it's size, so I am not going to grumble about that. I would love to continue to...
  17. Summer Event 2019 feedback

Glad I could help! Yes, roads are messy business with calculations. I like to think of it as we need 2.5 WWs to get the same rate of 1.25 diamonds/day from Crow's Nest. Best case scenario then is 1 road for CN, 2.5 for WWs. A more standard scenario is 5 roads for CN and 7.5 for WWs. If that is...
  18. Summer Event 2019 feedback

I like the Crow's Nest a little more every day. Having one on Beta has been a very nice addition. Quick correction on your numbers for goods on the Crow's Nest (only to better promote the efficiency of it). Crow's Nest has a 40% chance of 50 goods (you had 40 goods listed), so daily average is...
  19. Summer Event 2019 feedback

Well that's because you get more pizza when it's cut into 8 slices instead of 6 ;)
  20. Summer Event 2019 feedback

The building is very good without the addition of diamonds. That's just the cherry on top. WW/FoY are far worse with their other rewards, and the diamond/square ratio is pretty close anyway. So what we are getting is an incredibly efficient 5x5 building that doubles as a big WW. Crow's Nest: 25...