• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Swap threads and Etiquette question

I think I completely disagree with anyone who has a problem with this. You're swapping fp so if you get nothing you're breaking even. If I have a gb that's close to leveling and all the spots are locked but I can invest in the gb up for a swap you think I shouldn't invest in it and put up my...
  2. Any 133% Guild Expedition Folks Here, or close to?

Came in behind a guild that has their stuff together. You can definitely score over 100%.
  3. Should Forge Of Empires....

This exists already. Costs diamonds.
  4. What Makes the Game Gamebreaking?

It broke the game when they made the changes to fp packs. Now the only people who have them are those who hoarded many before the change or people with arcs. It makes it impossible to compete on GBs as you don't have the kind of fat stored up to lock down a winning position.
  5. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Do you not build a CR for CA when you're held over there for the long haul after sprinting from HMA?
  6. Christmas in July Give away

SOK, More SOK, Anything like an SOK that gives more fp than SOK please and thank you. Oh, bring back fp packs and create more/new GvG maps.
  7. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

A few quick questions as it relates to your strategy, CR. I have a city that is sort of chilling ready to make the leap to CA from HMA. I have the GB's you prescribe as well as others and am looking forward to when I have the additional expansions to put down new capabilities. 1) If I had the...
  8. Treasure Hunter Improvement Suggestion

It's not a punishment for not being on all day - you don't lose anything. It's a reward for checking in several times per day.
  9. Auto Aid

I'd vote no on this. Auto aid'ing and getting coins/bp/etc for no action unbalances the game. The coins/bp/plunder/etc are rewards for your actions. If you take no action, you get no reward. Besides, Inno added all those "helpful" motivation kits to help augment your lack of useful "friends"
  10. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

CR, thanks for your input on the Atomium. I think I'm just not far enough along to need that yet. I've been refining my city to apply a bunch of the principles that you've put forth and I have some observations/questions that I was hoping you could address for me: 1) Why do you want more than...
  11. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Curious why you recommend Atomium in your must have GBs when you already have Traz and HS for happy and Arc for guild goodies. Seems like an awful big footprint for something you're already getting.