• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mandelynn

1.9 established global thread has room...

...for a few more active participants. Contact me anytime. See you there :)
  2. Mandelynn

Trouble playing game on two computers

Very wrong. The EN side of the pond works fine so I'll just hang out there. I have 4 worlds on this side. All messed up
  3. Mandelynn

Also tried twp separate browsers. Didn't work
  4. Mandelynn

Anyone else have trouble posting on threads or seeing GBs properly when clicked on? Also experiencing lag? I tried clearing cache and history but no go
  5. Mandelynn

1.9 Very Active thread needed

1.9 independent of a guild thread needed. Standard rules and all that. Message me if you know of a good established one.
  6. Mandelynn

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Because of the time I had to invest in playing it, I wont be doing it next year.
  7. Mandelynn

Does anybody self-level?

You'll be messing a lot of players up on 1.8 or 1.9 threads. Might look like their self leveling but most likely, there not. Most don't waste their fp in this game.
  8. Mandelynn

Looking for 1.9

I am in need of a 1.9 thread that doesn't require me to join a guild. Message me.
  9. Mandelynn

Guild Expedition Changes

They did indeed. Even the end of lv 2 which was not announced. I don't see the benefit of it either in lv 4 that I would care about. All we can do is make our troops stronger and up Traz more levels. This makes me choose between GBG or GE. Can't do both.
  10. Mandelynn

Guild Expedition Changes

Okay, in one world, I completed GE 4. It seemed exactly the same to me. I think in that world I'm just in, Industrial. My other cities are also around that, give or take an age. It seems the same to me which is good news since I want my guilds to level up before the next century. Someone above...
  11. Mandelynn

Guild Expedition Changes

I bites for me. I started my own guild some months back. Around lv 20-24. It's hard to get anyone to join. I was hoping once it leveled up to 30 or so, people would start joining who play GE I won't be getting the benefits of earlier guilds. I'm barely making GE4 now which for me means slowing...
  12. Mandelynn

Guild Expedition Changes

FoE is going to make lv 4 GE harder. Seems to me they already did as I've been having some trouble with 4 for a few months now. As if it wasn't hard enough or so sooo time consuming. Hope I can still complete it. Has anyone tried it in beta yet? I just wanted to sob on some nearby shoulders.
  13. Mandelynn

Starting Guild Threads

Kind of what I thought and posted that in the main chat. Thanks :)
  14. Mandelynn

Starting Guild Threads

How many members do I need to get the title line/bar to show up for guild threads? Right now, I only have one member and when I try to add swaps 5, 10. 20, and so on, the title bar doesn't show up.
  15. Mandelynn

AO and Cirgard

I am in Colonial and trying to get goods for AO. I only have 250 fps for the complete set of goods I'll need. Is this impossible in Cirgard?
  16. Mandelynn

AO and Cirgard

I'm in Colonial but trying to buy AO goods. I only have 250 fps to do it. I have been able to obtain it for that amount in 3 other worlds. Not sure if Cirgard has been around longer or not but is there a list somewhere that shows the age of each world and when it was established? I heard it goes...
  17. Mandelynn

Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

I think those that poured real money into this game shouldn't have their cities deleted. I mean, I might want to take a break for a year at some point. I'm known for game burnout from time to time. Leave it, then come back to it at some unknown point. I would NEVER start from scratch again...
  18. Mandelynn

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

You just echoed my thoughts. I always feel like I'm being pushed into the next era ready or not. Its the one MEGA down fall of the game to me. Its a fight to stay where I am for a bit and just save up my goods and what not. It would be really nice if the game makers let you relax in an age.
  19. Mandelynn

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

It hasn't added FPs to inventory for a few years. The TH adds it directly to your bar. I know, I forgot. So GBs offer it, and once in a great while reoccurring quests. That's it? Wonder if they'll eventually do away with fp packs in general and just have them on the bar.
  20. Mandelynn

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

I have over 155 + FP 10 packs due to treasure hunt which is why I still play it. Great buildings don't offer much with out mega investing beyond its fp value and its rare to place (at least for smaller players) at all in GBs except for a couple of metals. I don't pay D/C since it forces me to...