• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ODragon

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I understand the why but I'm still sad it's happening. I'd like to suggest that they release all the sectors after closing it out so we can have all of the goods stored in sectors.
  2. ODragon

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

It's fixed! They just pushed an update.
  3. ODragon

Messages blocked

Stop spamming
  4. ODragon

Messages blocked

I think some of it has to do with age. I'm worried they are trying to push people up (IE, it says thatched roofs now but might more it to something in EMA)...
  5. ODragon

Messages blocked

Only works if you have GbG unlocked...
  6. ODragon

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

Can't use messages either and no GbG open in those worlds so the work around doesn't work.
  7. ODragon

Messages blocked

Yeah, I came here to report the same thing.
  8. ODragon

Add a warning if you are adding more FP than a GB can accept (to keep from race adding errors that happen now). IE, two people try to put on 1st for 1000 FP, who ever gets first adds 1000, instead of a warning, the 2nd adds 999 which is not what was wanted.
  9. ODragon

Road to Victory

SoKs only give 1 FP, 2 if they are level 2. SoH give what you said though...
  10. ODragon

Atomium?

I was looking at it thinking it was a 6x6 (too big) and realized that it was 7x6 (way too big). For the 42 spaces, I would suggest you are better putting in 3 SoH L8 = 240 which is the same as having a level 24.5 Atomium (I think my math is right) and still have a couple more spaces for say a...
  11. ODragon

Few Roads to Victory?

The suggestion I've made to others who like the Guild Goods (I'm one of them) is to leave your SoH in different ages to help bolster your guilds treasury even when you aren't in the age. I have 2 in Modern, 1 in Post Modern and 3 in Contemp. I should have stayed in PME longer and gotten a...
  12. ODragon

Few Roads to Victory?

I was thinking about doing that but they are so not great to me. I do wonder if I do if its worth adding to just one so I could double it and all of the goods from the BG. Sure it's only 7 FP but it's a decent amount of guild goods + a bunch more with the RtV. That said, if they actually...
  13. ODragon

Blueprints: Are You Kidding Me!

It happens a lot...
  14. ODragon

Aztecs feedback

Didn't think so but I appreciate the confirmation!
  15. ODragon

Aztecs feedback

Since this is essentially reverse mine sweeper, is there a way to flag spots you know will not have a good?
  16. ODragon

Experimental City Ideas

I don't think it was every in question... With diamonds, almost anything is possible...
  17. ODragon

Experimental City Ideas

I'll be the one to ask... why? Is there anything you can negotiate in BE? I thought most of the negotiations started in IA, it's been a while since I was in BRONZE.
  18. ODragon

Himeji Castle

Replying to yourself?!?
  19. ODragon

Favorite Way to Level GBs

Typically 5-30 but I've gotten over 100 once!
  20. ODragon

Favorite Way to Level GBs

My favorite way to level a building is to collect it and set it up so all the spots are filled, then attack my hood until someone flips it for me thinking they will ruin my doubled. In fact, their rage leveling probably gave me more FP than I plundered from them!