• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. generalspiff

[Question] Seed Vault: Do you guys think it's worth it?

Mine is now level 132. I get about 400 SAV goods/day. Diamonds 4 times per week (200 diamonds total). All from a 5x6 space. The GB obviously scales with Era. I don't consider it a waste of space at all. If you have hyper levled buildings. Is it worth to take a SV from 0 to 80 for 44K FP...
  2. generalspiff

Mars Goods Synthesizer Tech

There is a new tech at the beginning of SAAB that says "Mars Goods Synthesizer" and coming soon. Is this just an error? I would think so because one of the first techs we completed in SAAB was for Mars Goods Synthesizer.
  3. generalspiff

Competition - Spot the Difference!!

1. There's a leaf missing to the left of the hanging vines. 2. There's a guy standing on the pyramid . 3. The person on the far right. The headdress has purple feathers instead of red feathers. 4. The person second from the left is missing the thicker bracelet. 5. The guy in the center has...
  4. generalspiff

Best Building Contest

Arc Korch
  5. generalspiff

Is an arc useful if you don't hyper level it?

I disagree about the Seed Vault. I am in VF and make almost 260 VF goods a day and get diamonds twice a week. In the last week, I've sold over 10 sets of HC kits which has translated into over 8K FP to me and thousands of goods that I use to sell for more FP or to donate to my guild. The...
  6. generalspiff

October contest

Level my Seed Vault Korch
  7. generalspiff

I play in one world because I don't have the luxury of time to play in multiple worlds and create WW-diamond farms. If I did, I would go that route. I find the refined goods to be fairly consistent over time and get diamonds on a regular basis as well. The results can be irregular on any...
  8. generalspiff

It actually jumps up more as the levels go up. At level 86, it’s 13.57% and goes up 0.18% per level. At level 86, get roughly 160 refined goods plus or minus 60 goods and get diamonds once a week. If the % chance keeps going up increasing amounts per leve, I will continue to level it.
  9. generalspiff

I'm in OF. I have a level 84 Seed Vault at 13.21%. I don't care about the coins, supplies or medals. I got mine for the goods and diamonds. Today, I picked up 1650 medals, 250,800 supplies, 169,200 coins, 300 refined goods and 50 diamonds. I will be moving up to VF shortly. At the...
  10. generalspiff

There are 11 people...

According to Forge-db, the K-world has 7,177 active players
  11. generalspiff

300 Daily Quest Machine (HMA/EMA/Iron) WIP

It does give refined goods which is one advantage over the WW/FOY. It doesn't make sense before ME. Arguably, not until at least CE.
  12. generalspiff

300 Daily Quest Machine (HMA/EMA/Iron) WIP

I have a level 81 SV. It gives me on average 180 goods a day. I am trying to advance to VF and create those goods. I've heard that the going rate for VF goods in K-world is 1800 FP above break even for a TA set. I hope that selling VF goods will generate a significant number of FP for me.
  13. generalspiff

Improve GE rewards

What about promethium or orichalcum as a jade relic? Quantity: 50 or 100?
  14. generalspiff

In the beginning, it only goes up 0.1% chance per level, however, at much higher levels, it goes up 0.18% chance in some levels.
  15. generalspiff

You are so right. It's not a high priority to hyperlevel by any means. Arc, Chateau, Inno, Cape and Traz should be done first, with the Arc being the most important. I didn't even build my SV until I had those done. AO, CdM, and Kraken are the ones that I'm working on now. I throw a few...
  16. generalspiff

Depending on your Era and FP production, the few FP from the WW/FOY may or may not make that big of a difference. If you have a high level Arc, the amount is negligible. The recurring quests for AF are nice. For OF, they are harder. for VF they seem much more difficult. I think production...
  17. generalspiff

The probability of paying out is on average. I should get about 23 payouts with my current SV. I get anywhere from 19 to 28. So it' s pretty close. The Seed Vault is probably not that useful if you are lower age and shouldn't be a high priority building. It is an Arctic Future building. I...
  18. generalspiff

Seed Vault

I have a level 76 SV in the K-world. The diamond chance is higher than 1%. I have it calculated at 1.82% currently with 951 rewards as a sample size. I will keep collecting data. The % chance of reward increases with level. I've been updating the Wiki so the information is out there. I'm...
  19. generalspiff

The percentage increase increases from 0.1% in the lower levels to 0.16 to 0.18% in the higher levels. I have a high level SV in K-world and I get diamonds about twice a week and 100-200 refined goods a day. I'm finding the diamond % to be higher than the published Wishing Well/Fountain of...
  20. generalspiff

Automatic Account Deletion Feedback

If a player is simply inactive, at least you could theoretically add or get people to add to level the building to get your rewards. What do you do in the case of someone who not only stopped playing, but DISCONNECTED all of his buildings so you cannot donate and reclaim your FP. I have over...