• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Blue Dawg 469

Research tech tree feedback

It's a contrast issue to most who complain about the colours. Me it's my aging eyes which keep seeing it all as an unruly mess. Luckily I have a setting on my monitor (hardware) that intercepts rude overtly done colours and brings them back in balance. Much like how the, "normalize" feature...
  2. Blue Dawg 469

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Yes, I know what a BETA server is used for and how it is to be used. But even though the sheer numbers on public outweigh the number on BETA, they can still get a relative number to judge by instead of leaving it raw to assess new data from public. Much like the way when they decided to use...
  3. Blue Dawg 469

Then what was the point of releasing it on BETA if they have not figured out how to pair up fair matchings. The parameters of MMR were released in both the BETA and public post about GBG. But all the data gathered from BETA was never used for public so it starts with being unbalanced and...
  4. Blue Dawg 469

So again I pose the question, how is it a battleground. Or PvP for that matter... it's only a race and those with more members get to the finish line faster... cue eye rolling emoji's...
  5. Blue Dawg 469

Their concept or parameters of MMR pairing is highly flawed. On public my guild only has 6 members, but we're paired up with 6 other guilds with 60-80 members. And the one other guild with only 3 members. Of course the guilds with 60-80 members are dominating the map. The MMR rating should NOT...
  6. Blue Dawg 469

Have you had this player in your guild?

re: RU13, We booted him from New World Order as his ability to translate is often wrong and considered rude/offensive or just weird. Oddly enough though he's south Asian, he speaks Russian better than he speaks English. That is the trouble with people from other countries who are proud they...
  7. Blue Dawg 469

[Question] Regarding the Arthur Conan Doyle event: Lord's Manor

I noticed something about the increment of the population boost per age. It relatively increases with the exception of two incidents where it jumps up and then falls back down again. I wanted to know if this was intentional or a boo-boo?
  8. Blue Dawg 469

[Question] Why is my city defense AI so stupid?

Thank-you, but I wasn't asking a question. I was beefing on its stupidity. Sure it has rules but the point of my beef is it isn't uniform across the board. For its own forces it holds distance fighters back unless they are the mounted type, but for our forces, it marches them into battle without...
  9. Blue Dawg 469

[Question] Why is my city defense AI so stupid?

One would hope, "AI" to stand for 'Artificial Intelligence", but instead it stands for "Alarming idiocy", or something similar. I found too early to not use/rely on the AI for anything. One would hope for distance fighters it would keep them back and not march them into battle like tanks, but oh...