• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Winter 2021 Feedback

Never looked very close to the event building, just tried to get the keys, as that's usually needed, but it's definitely impossible. Like above, I've spent stars only to get to shuffles, and the amount of stars won't ever cover a daily key, unless you hit them every 2nd try or so. Building is...
  2. Feedback for update 1.214

Yes, the HA button is there for a reason, as it could have been in a lot of other places, and it isn't. Yes, I have lost diamonds. Yes, we can adapt to slower GBG/GVG. Yes, my wrist can not adapt well to more movement. Yes, I lose interest, GBG taking a lot of my fights, and accordingly my wrist...
  3. Feedback for update 1.214

I don't get where Johnny is coming from, saying the negative comments come mostly form one guild. There are people writing playing on all kinds of worlds, but wiping all of us into 'one guild complainers' seems pretty cavalier. I play on a few worlds, the general consensus from players who do...
  4. Feedback for update 1.214

It only needed time to check out GBG, as that is where speed comes into play. Moving the button to an inoffensive place can hardly be too much to ask?
  5. Feedback for update 1.214

Not all feedback is always negative. The 'heal all' feature in itself isn't a bad idea, for some people. It is the location of that button which is the problem, and players have shown an easy fix for that.
  6. Feedback for update 1.214

Tried GBG, normally do about 450-500 battles a day, but this change obliges me to move all the time, and I simply cannot do that all day long. Suggestions above are pretty good, move the button to a better place. If moving the button is a problem for Inno, then it is obvious they don't want us...
  7. Feedback for update 1.214

Ok, so now I have seen ONE positive person, Hannibal, telling us how much he likes this feature. Makes GE faster (because GE is all about speed for him, apparently?). My question then is: How long will it stay such a nice feature, if you are going to have to start spending lots of dollars to be...
  8. Feedback for update 1.214

As GBG does not start till tomorrow, I have no idea if the 'heal all' button will affect my speed in GBG. It seems to be placed ok in some types of battle, but in the PVP arena it is very close to the OK button. Who out there wants to spend heaps of diamonds to heal all units, seriously? A...
  9. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

LOL. Well I have given up. Got all the goods, emptied my whole city, and can't get enough diplomacy to do the last quest. And just no way am I going to build more goods up, to buy more expansions. So, without regret, it's the last you will see of me here. I actually saw the video months ago...
  10. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Lol, I did make all the 3 goods, ready for doing the lotus, then find out I suddenly need to make 20 sarees and rice, for no reason. Like the one above, I wasn't even vaguely interested in trying to get it done on time, after the first few days. So the extra day for making unneeded goods isn't...
  11. Getting booted from game when trying GBG, on Ipad

I am getting a lot of reports from people crashing when trying to access sectors in GBG. Does anyone else have this problem? Seems there was an update?
  12. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I agree about the artwork. So it is an even greater shame that the actual settlement is so badly designed on the player side, that few people are going to be seeing the artwork involved
  13. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I have 12 days left, and am still trying to get to the chhatri, lol. I don't think you should blame the beta though, sounds like they told them time and again some things needed looking at. I will let it run it's 2-3 months course to get to the end, then never again look at it
  14. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Right on the nail Tytan. I am going to let it run on the one wolrd, and continue with Egypt repeats on my main. Definitely not as beautiful, but also about a 100x more exciting (that is, still not very much, but then excitement isn't a settlement feature) I have 18 days to go, chances are I...
  15. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Absolutely best thing about it is that it can just ramble on in the background. fp producing is great, but not going to go a year trying to get there for it.
  16. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

1 day in on the new settlements, I thought I might get goods from the embassy, but seems the 3 buildings I have for it don't count. Looks like I will be waiting for days to collect enough rupees from my bhavan, at 50/4h, that's already 3-4 days just to get my hands on enough goods. Won't try it...
  17. Understanding Prestige and how it affect Guild position

guild ID is not used anymore, only MMR. Prestige gained through GvG does not affect your MMR
  18. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Seeing as how all worlds seem to concur that the MatchMaking in leagues has been completely changed since early this year, and the only consistent result is that guilds get matched up depending on their ID number, but INNO has denied that to be part of their set up, does this mean it came from...
  19. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Usually other people ARE the arbiters of your opinion's value (I mean, obviously you yourself wouldn't be the arbiter) And their arbitration would be based on your self-expressed way of playing the game without using the RQ, so the value of your opinion on a side of the game you don't take part...