• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Silvysa

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

And those buildings aren't good for anything else, so big hunks of junk that could just help you get mediocre rewards from the GE 5.
  2. Silvysa

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

This is terrible. There's just no point. I would have to majorly gear my city toward city defense, just for the GE 5 and no other purpose, in order to be able to fight in it. Why would I waste lots of land in my city for something that gives meh rewards? The rewards would have to be MASSIVELY...
  3. Silvysa

What the hell did you do to GE?

This is terrible. There's just no point. I would have to majorly gear my city toward city defense, just for the GE 5 and no other purpose, in order to be able to fight in it. Why would I waste lots of land in my city for something that gives meh rewards? The rewards would have to be MASSIVELY...
  4. Silvysa

Add a feature that allows users to make different guilds different colors on the GvG map, just for that individual’s view, so it’s easier to see where one guild ends and another begins, in the sea of red.
  5. Silvysa

Provide an option to turn off the pop up box to spend diamonds to complete buildings so you don't even get the pop up. I never ever want to spend diamonds on that, but sometimes I accidentally do.
  6. Silvysa

get rid of the default "0" in the GB donation box, or change how you click to donate - if you click on the wrong side of the 0 it messes up the amount you are trying to donate.
  7. Silvysa

More marketplace filter options, such as showing all trades available for all FE goods.
  8. Silvysa

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Points mean quite a lot actually, since they show that you’re an active, advanced player.
  9. Silvysa

Agreed! The mods aren’t supposed to be shutting down our ideas. This is the feedback forum after all. I was really surprised to see mods taking positions about the feedback and being disrespectful.
  10. Silvysa

Thanks for this!
  11. Silvysa

Exactly. Inno gives guild leadership the ability to give people rights for all sorts of things, like even the ability to get a check box to easily send a message to all guild members. That’s a right that I assume pretty much all guilds give time all their members. I can’t think of any guild...
  12. Silvysa

You’re a moderator. Please try and be more polite.
  13. Silvysa

This is called “Guild Battlegrounds” not “Individual Player Battlegrounds.” It only makes sense that guilds should have the ability to set strategy and harness their guild’s efforts in certain directions. If guilds want to let it be a free for all, they can just give every player all the rights...
  14. Silvysa

With 80 members and no way to tell who is doing what on the GBG or who is reading the messages... It’s not that simple at all.
  15. Silvysa

I agree completely Raymora!
  16. Silvysa

Woah. That’s really hostile. We have a strong guild leadership team, but with 80 guild members and a challenging FoE messaging interface system, there’s no way to make sure everyone sees every message. The reason people are asking for these controls is that it’s currently a problem. Please take...
  17. Silvysa

Proposal Guild Battlegrounds needs more player controls that guild leaders can enact, specifically: controlling who can start an attack on a new province, the ability to delete an attack, and the ability to see who has started those attacks. Current System Any guild member can begin attacking...
  18. Silvysa

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I don’t think you gave us enough information for me to form any sort of opinion. I’m a big GvG player; my guild is heavily involved and many of us gather on Discord voice every night. Some people can’t participate because they can’t be on a computer at recalc, so having a way to include people...
  19. Silvysa

How do you see the GE rankings for a world?
  20. Silvysa

GE Rankings

Hi, where can I see the GE rankings beyond just the guilds my guild is up against? Thanks!