• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] GvG

Perfect, thanks. This works. For other who didn't know about it, on Puffin under Settings and Website preference, set to Request desktop site.
  2. [Question] GvG

I've tried both Puffin and Photon, another mobile browser that supports Flash. Fail on both accounts. The reason is that you are immediately forwarded to the Google Play store and then if you have the app installed to the app. I don't know how to prevent the automatic forward and at the end of...
  3. Reduce click waste & save time

It didn't seem relevant in this case. That's why I didn't include it initially. Thanks for the tip.
  4. Reduce click waste & save time

Proposal Help us save time on FoE and enjoy it more by reducing wasteful and unnecessary clicks and making the most important functions of the game more accessible. Current System Many required clicks in the current game (as of Dec 2017) serve no significant purpose. Many important functions...