• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Victoria and Albert

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Just a question: Are all the banquets the same? If I use a strategy in one banquet of how to upgrade managers etc. then would the same strategy apply to subsequent banquets?
  2. Victoria and Albert

Event buildings with animated characters

Perfect! Thank you so much!
  3. Victoria and Albert

Event buildings with animated characters

Is there a list available for what village characters walk through your city based on the event building? I remember that Van Gogh wanders around with the Magnum Opus but which one has Napoleon? Cleopatra? Were there others? I store buildings to change things up in my city and now I can’t...
  4. Victoria and Albert

Collections glitch?

Weird collections today. Set 8 hour supply collections and just checked into game 17 hours later and still have 5 hours to go before collecting. Also, the indicator that my GBs were ready for collecting did not show up. I tapped the GB and the indicator showed up as though it had just finished...
  5. Victoria and Albert

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for banning yourself, over and over
  6. Victoria and Albert

Guild advantages of Guild Expedition vs. BattleGrounds

Thank you, that was very well explained! I appreciate you taking the time!
  7. Victoria and Albert

My question is will we lose prestige points in our ranking if we do not do GBG. I am just doing research, folks, trying to see the whole picture. I am not advocating for a guild not doing GBG but wondering what the consequences would be.
  8. Victoria and Albert

Another question: does FOE give a guild the option of not participating in GBG? It strikes me that in GE, a guild could not do it and nothing is gained or lost but a guild in 8th place i through miminum activity or inactivity will always lose those 125 points in GBG
  9. Victoria and Albert

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

When you deleted, you didn’t know how easy it would be to a new one in events and the auctions
  10. Victoria and Albert

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I've got a great guild, half of whom have been with me for the whole 3 years, so I wanted to go into an open discussion knowing some of the important details. We have all done well with GE but seem unfocused on how to proceed in GBG so I wanted to understand...
  11. Victoria and Albert

Holy cow! The descriptor on the treasure chest you are "eligible" to get the following rewards, with a little + sign before the number of crowns. I thought it meant we would bet some number below that. Does that mean that if a guild does nothing or very little, it still gets the treasure from...
  12. Victoria and Albert

I run a fairly low key and small guild (25 members) and I would like to establish a some kind of criteria for guild focus each week. So many of us have limited time to play and I was wondering how to maximize that time and minimize cost of good and armies. On the surface, it looks like...
  13. Victoria and Albert

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

Upgrading all my event buildings to current age. I advise to leave a few in lower ages to get lower age goods
  14. Victoria and Albert

Victory Points

Thank you. But the attached screenshot from Wiki is what fueled my end of the argumen, ie, both fighting AND maintaining a province adds points. Wiki says"...Two options for earning points will be available there: fighting and negotiation" Where do the points achieved by fighting and...
  15. Victoria and Albert

Victory Points

We have a raging battle within our guild concerning victory points. It began at the end of this battleground, when I suggested that at this late stage, it would be better to go after territory for victory points not to go after safe , low value territory that no one was fighting for. A guildmate...
  16. Victoria and Albert

Challenge 1

Piece A = 9 Piece B = 3 Piece C = 4 Thank you!
  17. Victoria and Albert

What do you love most about your guild?

Hold the Door I'm the guild founder, so I am partial, but I founded the guild as a group to help each other play the game they want to play - some are easy going and some competitive in GE and BG. We've got all the goods and point threads, lots of GBs to contribute to, and active aiding and...
  18. Victoria and Albert

New tavern features?

For upgrades, I thought it would be cool to upgrade to a tavern pet like a parrot or a cat. Those upgrades could yield boosts like how the cultural settlements emissaries could give extra goods or medals And in the tavern shop I totally think we need to buy an extra turn in BattleGrounds
  19. Victoria and Albert

why is there a blacksmith in the bronze age?

And you can't beat the blacksmith when you're completing a quest line