• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Victoria and Albert

Event buildings with animated characters

Is there a list available for what village characters walk through your city based on the event building? I remember that Van Gogh wanders around with the Magnum Opus but which one has Napoleon? Cleopatra? Were there others? I store buildings to change things up in my city and now I can’t...
  2. Victoria and Albert

Collections glitch?

Weird collections today. Set 8 hour supply collections and just checked into game 17 hours later and still have 5 hours to go before collecting. Also, the indicator that my GBs were ready for collecting did not show up. I tapped the GB and the indicator showed up as though it had just finished...
  3. Victoria and Albert

Guild advantages of Guild Expedition vs. BattleGrounds

I run a fairly low key and small guild (25 members) and I would like to establish a some kind of criteria for guild focus each week. So many of us have limited time to play and I was wondering how to maximize that time and minimize cost of good and armies. On the surface, it looks like...
  4. Victoria and Albert

Victory Points

We have a raging battle within our guild concerning victory points. It began at the end of this battleground, when I suggested that at this late stage, it would be better to go after territory for victory points not to go after safe , low value territory that no one was fighting for. A guildmate...
  5. Victoria and Albert

Negotiate or Fight

We have some controversy in our guild. Are there bigger gains to be had in Negotiating or in Fighting? Does this make a difference in GE or BG?
  6. Victoria and Albert

GE contestants and BG League

I was wondering if there is a clear formula in how your competitors in GE and BG are determined. For example, within a level does INNO look at the composition within a guild? So, a guild may be Level 40 but have a substantial number of lower age players, so it competes against level 40 guilds...
  7. Victoria and Albert

Member settings

I searched this forum for a post I know I read before about guild member settings. My trusted leaders in my guild have been instrumental in releasing goods for GE and now building in Battlefields when I am unavailable. They were locked out of this setting today and I am wondering if the new...
  8. Victoria and Albert

Cultural Settlements

Forgive me if this question has already been addressed but there are so many responses to Cultural Settlements/ Does anyone know how long the Vikings will last? It's already longer than I thought it would be, so I was wondering if you just complete all the Viking settlements and then another...
  9. Victoria and Albert

Arc guidelines within a guild

Several weeks ago, I asked if someone could explain the advantages to building an Arc. I was interested in how the Arc was a benefit to the guild, or a disadvantage. There were quite a few replies, but many of them were quite technical. I am starting a new thread asking What guidelines should...
  10. Victoria and Albert

Arc Advantages

Could someone enlighten me to the magic that is The Arc? Looking it up on Wiki, describes increases in rewards from contributions ( meaning rewards when you contribute to GBs, right?) and goods deposited directly into guild treasury. Are there any other advantages? A guild mate suggested that...
  11. Victoria and Albert

Guild profile page change

Has anyone noticed that the guild profile pages have changed? You no longer have the colorful dots next a player's name indicating activity: yellow for inactive for 2 days, red for a week, I think. I am also having issues editing some posts I have in the guild forum page. I can quote but all of...
  12. Victoria and Albert

Where did the movie theater go?

Two of us in my guild have lost our movie theater. There was no warning. Was there a finite number of ads we could watch and they've run out of other games to try and sell me? Anyone else have this problem?
  13. Victoria and Albert

July 11 automatic deletion

I was wondering what happens to the forge points a player has contributed to a player who is about to be deleted?
  14. Victoria and Albert

Guild founders thread

It's taken a year and a half to build my guild. We have 25 active members, we're just at Level 15 and we've got trading threads for points and goods. I've asked many questions in this forum and received a lot of help. But, I was wondering if there was a thread specifically for guild leaders and...
  15. Victoria and Albert

Attack/defense bonus

I am unable to answer a guildmate’s question. He or she is asking about the GvE, that’s right E, attack and defense bonus if the opposition, specifically in the Colonial Age. I know that GvG has a support pool that we cannot use unless we are doing GbG, but I have never hear of GvE before. Thanks!
  16. Victoria and Albert

last point on a GB

I know this is an old question, but I can't find the specific answer to my question. Every 3 weeks I get someone in my guild ranting about someone putting the last point in which denies the owner the double dip, for the buildings that produce a time good. Every 3 weeks I send out a message about...
  17. Victoria and Albert

GE guild competitors

Evening All, My guild will hopefully get another gold trophy tomorrow in GE but we've had some competition from a guild ranked as #392 with a Level 9 and 25 members. This is from the competitors' list given by FOE for any week so you can see who is racing for the trophy. I just checked the FOE...
  18. Victoria and Albert

Medals in Guild treasury

I was noticing our guild treasury has medals in it. I'm not sure how they got there. Did a player donate them? Do we get medals for advancing in Level? Do we get medals for getting GE trophies? I know that you negotiate with medals in Level 4 of GE. I know that you can substitute a medal for a...
  19. Victoria and Albert

Napoleon

I’ve completed the quest. I’ve built the gateway. When does Napoleon ride?
  20. Victoria and Albert

Guild only forum

Is there a way to access the guild forum from a cell/mobile device? I can only seem to find it on my laptop and I would love to post messages to a guild only page but am limited by the number of players who only use their phones to play.