• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Ryno51

GUILD ASGARD ADMIN

GUILD ASGARD ADMIN
  2. Ryno51

ASGARD GUILD (Level10) Looking for members

We are a Level 10 Guild that plays thru L3 in GE every week. We are looking for new members who wish to trade goods and participate in FP swap threads to better their GBs and participate in at least 3 levels of GE every week. We are only looking for ACTIVE players. No guild jumpers PLEASE.
  3. Ryno51

ASGARD IS TAKING APPLICATIONS.

We are actively taking applications for membership in ASGARD. We are nearing Level 18 and have bounced in and out of double digit ranking. We currently have 29 members and wish to enlarge our guild for the purpose of engaging more in GvG. We play GE L4 every week and have a very small holding...
  4. Ryno51

Christmas in July Give away

I'd really like to have an Arc.....Probably Some SOKs and a pocket frll of Fps
  5. Ryno51

Watch out for this one......

Apparently she has had the same problem in every guild she has been in. And no, I don't think giving her name out is a "witch hunt" it's a warning.
  6. Ryno51

Watch out for this one......

We just had a major blow-up in Guild ASGARD with one of our members...She finally left on her own....Her big mouth was getting loader and louder on a public guild thread and even after the Founder asked her to take it to a PM, she continued. Nobody asked her to leave but she had been...
  7. Ryno51

Arthur Conan Doyle Historical Questline Feedback

Where is the portrait? I finished the quest and received the Manor but where is the portrait?
  8. Ryno51

Goods Domnations in GE

Does anybody know what the average amount of goods need to be donated from each age to level up each time in GE?
  9. Ryno51

ASGAURD Has New Leadership

Ryno51 was given Founder rights today and will be looking for new members. We would like to continue our rise in the standings with some new blood. Those wishing to join should be Fair Traders and willing GE players. We will also be looking for someone to help us thru the GvG tournaments. We...
  10. Ryno51

Guild Administrator and invitations

Apparently "Jace13" was dumped into the role as founder. He contacted me last night and said he'd give me leader status...Problem was he went offline without doing so, so we're still in the same boat. Will keep trying to contact him. Thanks everyone for your assistance.
  11. Ryno51

Guild Administrator left

Apparently our guild admin left the guild and didn't appoint a new admin or rights. Now what?
  12. Ryno51

Guild Administrator and invitations

I am trying to get in touch with our Guild administrator, who isn't listed, and I checked our guild site and find NO One has invitation rights. What should I do?I have left a message for the person listed as #1 and to another member in the top end of the listed members.
  13. Ryno51

Event message board

I understand that. It was also in the right hand colomn of the messages dropdown in the app.
  14. Ryno51

Event message board

Why was the event message board moved to the city hall? Pain in the behind.
  15. Ryno51

Event message board

What happened to the event message board? When using a tablet it makes it easier to follow what's happening.