• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Contest day 7

My favorite FoE moment is still from way back in IA when I was still new to the game. I wasn't plundering yet but had recently started exploring fighting in the hood to compete for the tower. First place had gone back and forth between me and another player all week long. By Sunday I was ahead...
  2. Contest day 6

Math Challenge = 36
  3. Contest day 5

OF first GB The AM gives a skill of "plunder and Pillage"
  4. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch. Musak99, XYR
  5. Contest day 1

Hi Musak99, Xyr
  6. New Great Building: Uplink Hub

I just read what I finished writing. Ok, not a deco, that's just silly. Lets call it a residential or something that can actually be plundered :p
  7. New Great Building: Uplink Hub

At first this didn't seem all that interesting. Then I remembered that if sitting at the top of tech, you sometimes end up in a hood with many players that are 1 and even 2 ages ahead of you. A tech sprinter with a weak defense that had built a current age deco for a quest could be hit easily...
  8. [Question] Went afk and now my town's gone?

I had a similar experience the first time that I logged into mobile after playing PC for awhile. I believe that the app defaulted to the EN server. Try verifying that you have the correct server selected (US if that is what you played before). This is a PC screen shot but I believe that on...
  9. March Never ending contest

3995 O
  10. Favorite Great building

Chateau, I love the extra goodies at collection time :) Odhrorver please