• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Will Voyager V1 be retired as a GB or can it be repurposed?

While it was extremely rare that I would plunder someone, I built the Voyager V1 for those rare instances that I did. Now plundering is being phased out (in attacking another player's city you have the option to sabotage but not loot). Now they are bringing out the PvP tower to limit direct...
  2. image problems

Is anybody else having video problems?
  3. Happiness falls overnight

I can go to bed at night with 1000+ happiness and wake up to -2000+. This has happened on more than 1 occasion. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to prevent it?
  4. A simple question, what is an IFV?

Simple question, what is an IFV and what does IFV stand for? I can find this nowhere.
  5. Undoing an abort

I have been working on a bonus quest for quite awhile (get one of each good from modern age to bronze). I have just accidentally aborted this quest. Is there any way to unabort this quest, or am I just stuck?
  6. Max Friends

I know that when you reach 80 friends, you can't request for friends but you can receive friend requests. At what point can you no longer receive friend requests? In other words, what is the maximum number of friends a person can have?
  7. Greater Variety in Expedition Relics

Can we get a greater variety of Expedition relics with fewer that only raise happiness. I have 7 Gate of the Sun Gods and 8 Face of the Ancients that I will never use as well as statues, baobobs, and a printers that I will never use. I get plenty of happiness from Great Buildings and have other...