• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Glaun

[Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

From Wki Event History goes back 5 days. Aid all your Friends from History. Then review your Friends on the social bar at the bottom of the city screen. The ones who have not Aided you recently will show up as needing Aid. Don't Aid them, instead see if you can sit at their Tavern. If you can...
  2. Glaun

One-Word Story

blinding
  3. Glaun

Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

First puzzle took a bit of searching, but once I learned to load the two pictures, then to duplicate that tab, then click on the magnification glass and do a lot of scrolling, I found the 7 differences. Not hard if you have the patience.
  4. Glaun

Cleaning House

Open on the list of names bar at bottom of your screen. Choose (click) the person and click on the person. The pop up screen will have an option, "remove as a friend" When you first click on the person picture, click on the very top portion of the box, where that persons name is. Click on the name.
  5. Glaun

Daily challenge

If I win an item I don't want, I sell it to the AD
  6. Glaun

Deleted

Perhaps to make us chuckle. Mission accomplished.
  7. Glaun

Quarantine + summer might be the worst thing ever.

I'm still trying to figure out what a catahoula leopard is? https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.akc.org%2Fdog-breeds%2Fcatahoula-leopard-dog%2F&psig=AOvVaw23FKt8n1AYvpuXN5yKd5gH&ust=1597884077342000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJCuuZiEpusCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
  8. Glaun

double dipping

I agree with JoeTheShmoe (above). I never understood why folks think they are beating the game and getting more in a 24 hour period by double dipping. Never mind explaining your theory of how double dipping works, I don't want to be confused by the facts.
  9. Glaun

New Message Center Feedback

Is there a hold button yet to stop scrolling while I read the message? If not, hope one is added.
  10. Glaun

Connect Forum account to game account.

FYI .Just now clicked on the link Inno provided in its' notice. Worked fine and I got back a conformation that I was linked.
  11. Glaun

What worlds are you on?

Why?
  12. Glaun

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

Forgetting to res my sole future era troop prior to the second wave.
  13. Glaun

Little House in the Big Woods

Great art
  14. Glaun

Diamond packages with forge points

The last time Inno sent me free forge points. the entire amount was placed on the FP bar. As I remember, support was sympathetic and was checking to see if the bar FP could be converted to packs, but I found a use for the entire bar and told support to ignore my request to convert.
  15. Glaun

Challenge 3

Glaun xyr 1-a 2-b 3-c 4-d 5-e 6-f
  16. Glaun

Challenge 3

Glaun XYR a-1 b-3 c-3 d-4 e-5
  17. Glaun

Challenge 1

Glaun XYR 1. I don't know 2. Not sure 3. Don't know 4 Not sure 5 Not sure 6. Don't know 7. Don't know 8 Not sure
  18. Glaun

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

Happy Birthday on a great game. And thanks for the reverse gifts.
  19. Glaun

Great Buildings beyond level 10

With all due respect Agent 372, you answer was as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
  20. Glaun

Great Buildings beyond level 10

As I level a GBs up, is there a level at which diminishing returns begin? I know many folks say 80 is the level of diminishing return for an Arc. Do you know if there is a table or formula that could help me with the various GBs. Thanks for your help.