• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Bridge Flaming Knights looking For Advance Players

Are you an advance players playing in a top guild but want a slower pace .like a challenge of making something greater and be a leader adviser and more. Then our guild is for you we rank now at 26 and at level 43. 37 friendly members that holding our own in GBG. We are looking for very active...
  2. New in this world

I am active. Also runing a guild
  3. Join Our Guild we will help you grow

We are Bridgeburners we are now at level 28. Looking for active players at Guild BG. As we about to up to the Gold league
  4. Join Our Guild we will help you grow

An invite was sent to you come over and grow with at your own pace if need just ask i will personally help you with some goods as you goes.We will love to have you best of luck
  5. Join Our Guild we will help you grow

We are a great friendly guild that will take you at any age and help you grow .We are looking for active and loyal players that will stay with us for a long time. This is what you get if you join us: 1-level 25 guild ,reduces the time needed recruit and heal units by 14%, give 2 forge points in...
  6. Come to BRIGEBURNERS~If you looking for a chance to build a strong guild

Just got some new players we are still small and looking for you to join us
  7. Contest day 7

Getting to build 2 grate buildings from VR age even i was just at post modern
  8. Contest day 5

Atlantis museum goods chance of double plunder
  9. Contest day 3

The wicked witch
  10. Come to BRIGEBURNERS~If you looking for a chance to build a strong guild

We are also offers leadership in our guild for some that fill to try come give us a chance
  11. Come to BRIGEBURNERS~If you looking for a chance to build a strong guild

There is no merging Guilds in the game .To merge is to move and delete the old guild and move to the new one. So if you do that ask do you want to start over in lower level guild . The best way to join something higher then yours and bring in all that had in yours in. If you come to us that...
  12. Come to BRIGEBURNERS~If you looking for a chance to build a strong guild

Bridgeburners is a small and friendly Guild now at level 17 ,we rank now at 107 in the world . But want to grow ,so we are looking for new active advance players to help us with that. So if you play alone or want to be a part of something new pleas come over and join us. We love to have players...
  13. Support Team Problem

Can you tell me how to do that i am new here
  14. Support Team Problem

Last week I had a problem with the website . All the times i had a very nice care from the team till I got some one not so nice last week who did solve my problem that i had and was nice in the way he responded.I open a ticket to talk about him ,yet he was the one to see it .He closed it saying...
  15. Marilyn Monroe Historical Questline Feedback

Most price are great but it is way too much quest line .You are doing it way too often