• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. plinker2

Wandering or just unsure?

If you are new to FoE or just thinking about changing Guilds, try F.U. (Forever Undaunted). It is a fun-loving, hard-fighting bunch. We also help fellow Guildies. So, if you are needing a good guild, want help, or just enjoy the game better. Give (F.U. Forever Undaunted) a try.
  2. plinker2

Thanksgiving

Ladies and Gents, I was wishing all A Happy and warm feeling day with family and/or friends. Take it for what it is worth to you. I truly didn't mean to start a debate.
  3. plinker2

Thanksgiving

I wish that all of you a most happy Thanksgiving!
  4. plinker2

Wisteria windmill and Aegean resort questions

Plundering is when a neighbor attacks your defending Armies. If they beat you, they can take any reward that they can find in your city, Best thing is to keep your defenders as strong as you can.
  5. plinker2

[Question] +200% Diamond Special Offer

You are a new member. Everyone else gets the 1400 deal at that price. You may never get such a deal on regular forums and/play again!
  6. plinker2

INNO stuff

At least you tried however!
  7. plinker2

INNO stuff

Good Read The bold letters will send you to the story!
  8. plinker2

not been on the forums much as of late. Really don't have much of a reason to be here anymore.

not been on the forums much as of late. Really don't have much of a reason to be here anymore.
  9. plinker2

Players leaving

In the article that I read, it stated exactly what you posted. INNO is going to put money into new games. It won't be very long before we will know if we have been put adrift or not.
  10. plinker2

Players leaving

https://marketchameleon.com/ How much is Harbor ETF Trust Harbor Disruptive Innovation ETF worth? INNO has a market cap of $30.60 million. This is considered a Sub-Micro Cap stock. Is Harbor ETF Trust Harbor Disruptive Innovation ETF (INNO) a good investment? INNO has underperformed the market...
  11. plinker2

Players leaving

Have you ever seen a summary business report ending on a negative note?
  12. plinker2

Players leaving

https://mcvuk.com/business-news/innogames-has-let-go-75-members-of-staff-in-strategic-realignment-job-cuts/
  13. plinker2

Players leaving

I just this week read an article that stated INNO has been losing money for the last 2 or 3 years. That is most likely what is happening. They have laid off some of their staff and are going to concentrate on some new games. I hope this will help you understand thst game companies take losses too.
  14. plinker2

Has Walstrand died?

Go back there and check out the Guild "Fairly Unruly". You'll be glad that you did!!
  15. plinker2

Has Walstrand died?

Go back again and check out F.U. 1.9 You'll be glad that you did!!
  16. plinker2

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Went to the email. Clicked as told. Never received the footballs.
  17. plinker2

Forum Changes Discussion thread

Thank you for the kind words, I also think the forum mood has changed for the better.
  18. plinker2

That is very true and I sympathize with those who were crushed by the burden, and took it out on all the rest of us! LOL Being a Mod is days (sometimes a week or two) that forums are peaceful. Someone may have a how, where, or when question. Most people do not read the forum rules and make an...
  19. plinker2

As I said before, I was never nasty or rude to any player. I rarely posted, and then I usually gave a PM warning before I ever acted. If I had to act, then someone usually needed it. Usually they just neglected to read the forum rules before posting.
  20. plinker2

Well, as you can see now, it's been a long while since the forum mods were "canned" abruptly, without any notice or forewarning. So, I cannot with good conscience tell you how you will be treated as a Mod. I was around and worked with several forum managers. We never had a problem and up to the...