• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Medals

In one of my games I have over 1 million medals and there is no use for them. Will this be looked into or is that the end of using medals. If so it defeats the purpose of collecting them. Thanks
  2. Leveling buildings in inventory no longer exist

I have a bunch of level ups for buildings such as the piazza and worlds fair to name a few that are just taking up space since I no longer have these buildings. Should I save them in case they come around again?
  3. Attack Boosting -

1st. Is Boosting from my boosting supplies or from the tavern of any value at all? 2nd. Can you stack boosts or are you only allowed one boost per your session? No matter what I seem to do I have not found boosting of any value or the opponents are really geared up.
  4. Charging Diamonds for Quests

I find it very disheartening that you charge diamonds for required quest negotiations in the daily challenge. For my part I just do not do those and let it pass to the next day. Give us a break.
  5. Squad Tactics and Special Ops

How and where do you research Squad Tactics and Special Ops. I have had this quest for weeks. Is it to be found in the research dropdown?
  6. Special research quest

How and where do you research Special Tactics and Special Operations?
  7. Unfair and Unrealistic Required Threads

I sent this following message to support team and they said post it somewhere in the forum. This may not be the place but here it goes. I am going to tell you now that after many years of playing this game I am probably going to drop out. A quest that requires you to dump 4 military buildings...
  8. Taking over a Guild

I am in a guild where I can not get the leaders to do anything but I do not want to leave. How can I take it over if that is possible?
  9. Paying for Production

My convenience food production seems to need diamonds to operate. Is that the case with this game. If it is I will not be playing much longer. When my current diamonds run out I am gone.
  10. Soccer Cups

I bought 2000 diamonds and did not get my cups.
  11. [Question] Quest

I have a quest that asks me to scout the province south of Dunkelwald but there is no province called dunkelwald on my map. I am on the American map. Please explain. Thanks
  12. [Question] Defence

I do not understand defence in the PVP attacks. When I am attacked I only have two units defending. Where do I place troops so that I can have more units to defend. How does this whole thing work? I have attacked in the PVP area and have come against stroger opponents. Help would be...
  13. Trading-What real value is there

Why do I want to gain goods and build goods producing buildings? What value do you get from trading. Can you exchange the goods for gold or supply points? If it is only to inmass a ton of goods then I will concentrate on supply production and troop creation. Thanks
  14. [Answered] Diamonds

I just bought diamonds when do I get them?