• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. *pow*

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I don't think they should get rid of GvG at all, and according to their post, they aren't. They're working on "fixing" it and adding a new feature. My fear is they are publicly justifying the possible future removal of GvG based on statistics I'm not sure are accurate. I think their 5% statistic...
  2. *pow*

Spring Event 2019 Feedback

AhhhHhhHh I forgot about that! Thank you, Clara!
  3. *pow*

Spring Event 2019 Feedback

Would have been great if the second quest wasn't "Make people enthusiastic." This is a similar (and the new?) roadblock to unlocking or conquering sectors for advanced & later era players. There are many that know 100% happiness is more efficient and effective than trying to maintain 120%...
  4. *pow*

Best fighting units by age

I probably do. Maybe primary and secondary aren't the best terms in this case. Anywho, those are the 2 troops I would use alongside rogues.
  5. *pow*

Best fighting units by age

IndA: Primary, Jaegers. Secondary, Howitzers.
  6. *pow*

Soccer Cup Feedback

I've completed the first 33 quests and the quest progress shows 49/65. As of today, I should be at 54/65 with 12 days left in the event. For the past few days all I've been getting are the "Extra Time" quests. Anyone else experiencing this?
  7. *pow*

Easiest age after Iron for GE fighting

+1 HMA - much better than EMA
  8. *pow*

[FAQ] Treasure Hunt

R.I.P. treasure hunt. You will be missed.
  9. *pow*

[Question] Email newsletter sign up

Does anyone know where I can sign up for the FoE email newsletter?
  10. *pow*

[Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

@iAmArtemis - Seems very common. Have read and heard of a lot of people having issues with supplies. I think most would recommend RAH to balance the C:S equilibrium. Even at level 1 that's an additional 70% boost. Add a couple cheap levels to 4 and you're now at an additional 110%. If it were...
  11. *pow*

January Never-ending Lottery

1018 — Brisgard
  12. *pow*

[Question] Continent map progress and Recurring Quests

Ok awesome. I can see now in the screenshot you're in CA there. The other screenshot of The Damsel/Fair Maiden didn't show an age. I just wanted to be 100% sure. Thank you so much, @Lady Egwene.
  13. *pow*

[Question] Continent map progress and Recurring Quests

Since most of this thread and others are about people having gone too far on the C-map, I was unable to find a definitive answer for those of us that haven't gone too far. I'm hoping someone can help. I've been in HMA for about 3 months and managed to keep my C-map/Tech progress from advancing...
  14. *pow*

End of the year Diamond and other prizes contest

724 Brisgard
  15. *pow*

FALL EVENT 2017

Thanks, Muggle, that's a great list to have. Someone told me to save all my apples until the end of the event because SoK's, Rogue Hideouts, etc could possibly show up in the bottom 2 spots—the spots where once you get the item from a basket, they unlock allowing you to purchase over and over...
  16. *pow*

FALL EVENT 2017

I have 1,807 apples and I've finished the quest line. I really need Rogue Hideouts. Seems nobody is able to confirm, but it feels like a higher risk at this point to hold on to all of ones apples till the end, hoping that SoK's or Rogue Hideouts (or insert hopeful item here) appear in the...
  17. *pow*

[Question] What happens with Guild only trades after leaving a guild?

If someone creates a guild only trade, and they either leave or are kicked, what happens to their guild only trades?