• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Disney Princess Sharon

Art Exhibition - Too hard to get or nobody wants it?

I've been checking the Antique Dealer every day since the Art Exhibition was released and I've seen it a whole two times. I went through my friends list and neighborhood and I saw one person with a level 8 and one person with a level 4 and that was it. Does nobody want it or is it just that...
  2. Disney Princess Sharon

1G Coins?

I just hit 1 billion coins and the display shows 1G coins? What does the G stand for? I thought it would be B for Billion.
  3. Disney Princess Sharon

Do the Zanni Mask Statues get delivered right when the 3 day countdown ends?

Do the Zanni Mask Statues get delivered right when the 3 day countdown ends? I had been sitting in first place (1195 Florins) for the past couple of days and went to bed in first place with only a few hours left. The timer has not rolled over and I'm guessing that someone passed me because the...
  4. Disney Princess Sharon

Why can't I store my Royale Cascade?

The Royal Cascade doesn't give population but it is not letting me store it for some reason (no icon over it). Why can't I store this building?
  5. Disney Princess Sharon

Why is defending AI so horrible against Rogues?

My city constantly gets attacked by teams of 1 unit + 7 Rogues. In this scenario, his one unit was damaged going into the fight so it should have been very easy to win this battle right? Wrong. The defending AI hit all 7 of his Rogues first (which turned them all into Grenaders) and my...
  6. Disney Princess Sharon

Getting troops from higher ages?

I'm in the Late Middle Ages and I got attacked by a couple people. I watched the battles and then clicked revenge to attack them. Once the battles loaded, I saw that both players I attacked, even though they are both in the Late Middle Ages as I am, have full squads of Colonial Age troops...