• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Goth Almighty

Are US servers down?

I've been getting "server error" for a couple of hours now when I try to log on. My two worlds are East Nagatch and Birka.
  2. Goth Almighty

How do I choose a new world?

This is dumb question no. 1 for me today but I can't remember how to do choose a new world with my old account.
  3. Goth Almighty

[Question] Rewards from the Seed Vault

How do the rewards of the Seed Vault pan out? Is it just another Dynamic Tower rewarding with a single resource (or none) plus supplies once per day? Or do you tend to get more than one resource per day, depending on how many buildings you aid or motivate and the level of the Seed Vault? I'd...
  4. Goth Almighty

Advancing beyond my era

Sorry if I missed this answer somewhere but it's a quick question. I've tore thru the campaign map and am now two eras beyond my city's age, which I want to stay in. So the story quest, which can't be aborted, is asking me to research two technologies that are in the next age up???
  5. Goth Almighty

End of year prize giveaway

Is this a competition or a random giveaway? IOW, do we have to do anything or have we already done something to win these awards? If not, then it's a random giveaway.
  6. Goth Almighty

My bad but...

Howdy. I forgot to heal my attacking units by spending diamonds after a battle. Are they gone forever? That is really painful. And isn't there an option to heal w/o spending diamonds?
  7. Goth Almighty

Where are my troops?

In the LMA I developed the camps for and trained 5 units each of Great Sword Warriors and Heavy Knights. I am now in the Colonial Age and have developed the Ranger Camp and trained 3 of those units as well. The problem is that none of these trained units show up in my Army. The first 5 units of...
  8. Goth Almighty

Missing production

Sorry but I couldn't find at least one straightforward answer to this question that someone could find fairly quickly. I do know where to find a list of goods and the the quantity (in inventory) but is that the total of all of the goods I'm supposed to have produced? IOW, where is my beer...
  9. Goth Almighty

What is a premium building?

Hi there. OK, so I did a quick search on the web and I couldn't find a single reference to premium buildings. That's not a problem but I'd like to know what's so special about premium buildings. Sure they make people happy, they look really good and are required to complete some quests...
  10. Goth Almighty

Do you like the little stars?

Help, here! Hi. I've been building my city for a couple of months now and I have a question about the little stars created by friends' motivations (for which I'm grateful) . However, they are extremely annoying. Could you fix this example of urban blight? A little pop-up at the time the...