• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MMR latest rankings?

Where are all the current MMR rankings? The last one I see on here is from four months ago. Are you guys not updating them anymore? Is there nowhere to view them anymore?
  2. Guild Expedition Changes

Really? Did you really have to make GE harder just because you are putting out new items especially considering experienced players dont really care about any of these items with maybe the exception of the TF upgrade? Are you really so out of touch with your game that you dont realize we are...
  3. Challenge 2

WINTER
  4. Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

Well thanks for the email that said if I logged in via the link I would get 30 free candies. I waited until now to do it as I didnt know which of my four worlds I would need it on. I am one green gem away from getting the sok and because your stupid link didnt give me any candies when I logged...
  5. Guild Battleground Update Feedback

Not sure why you are gonna introduce a completely new element to this already laggy game when you haven't even worked out the bugs with the current elements in the game. There is so much lag and timing issues STILL in CvC that you cant seem to fix that I have quit doing GvG altogether. Not to...
  6. Antiques Dealer feedback

Most likely, they dont like when you criticize their game, even when parts of it scream they need to be fixed and improved. Treating their players like that is one reason I will NEVER EVER spend a single cent on their game. They can go shaft their selves.
  7. Antiques Dealer feedback

Wow, you need some reading comprehension, lol. I didn't want the pillar upgrade, I wanted to know why I got the same crap three times in a row which shouldn't happen. But thanks for your meaningless comment. Yes, anyone with half a brain knows its random, thnxs for pointing out the obvious...
  8. Antiques Dealer feedback

Please explain how I go to bed with a pillar upgrade up for auction, then when I wake up there is another pillar upgrade again and then sure enough, right after that there was yet another pillar upgrade! How do you give the exact same thing three times in a row? Also, how in the entire time...
  9. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

Stop talking like an expert and like you know what you are talking about. All you are doing is giving people bad advice. You set your production to FOUR HOUR PRODUCTION so you up your chances at x4. Setting all four buildings to four hour productions gives you more opportunites to hit the x4...
  10. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

If you have to build the willow, the mead hall or the clan house then you don't know what you are doing. So why are you boasting yet again like some expert when you clearly aren't even close from your comments??? Oh yeah, I forgot about your high horse you think you sit on there junior. Those...
  11. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

Clearly you dont know how to REALLY do the settlements in the optimal way if you have to build the willow, the clan house OR the mead hall. I have finished 9 settlements and haven't built ANY of those and finished ALL of my settlements in the fastest time with loads of time to spare. So maybe...
  12. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

Get off your high horse.. Giving everyone the same thing when some dont even bother to complete things in the fastest time is complete crap, sorry to tell you so dont cry too hard over it ya Inno stool pigeon. They should have given the three extra only to those who spent all the time and put...
  13. Changelog 1.154 Feedback

So let me get this straight, I have finished every viking settlement in the fastest time every time so that I get the maximum rewards and you are only giving me 3 extra runestones??? How do I get the same amount as someone else who may not have completed any of their settlements in the fastest...
  14. Space Age Mars

Seriously, what are you devs smoking these days???? You seriously nerfed the Virgo so it can't be used in the hood?!?! Well done geniuses, you just opened a new age and put out two complete garbage GBs that nobody in their right mind will waste goods, FPs or space on. Congrats on mailing in...
  15. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

Cheap devs have sunk to a new low of cheapness. Just like they nerfed the amount of diamonds you now get in GE and didn't tell us. I used to get between 500 and 1000 from all the worlds I play like clock work for a over a year, now I get 300-550 if I am lucky. I'm just waiting for these cheap...
  16. Anniversary Contest Feedback

Worst and most cheap anniversary event I have ever seen. So 7 people out of a few hundred thousand have a chance to win a prize??? Really??? Right when you think the devs cant get any cheaper, they find a new low to sink to.
  17. Opt out of events and daily challenges

Proposal: To have the ability to opt out or turn off events. Current system: None Details: There needs to be a way to opt out of these ridiculous events and daily challenges that people are getting tired of doing and seeing. These events have become almost an ongoing thing with no breather in...
  18. Carnival 2019 Feedback

This event was COMPLETE GARBAGE! Par for the course the way this game is going. These greedy devs are gearing these events more towards the 15% or so who are dumb enough to spend money and use massive amounts of diamonds. This is showed by the other 85% only able to get into the third tier of...
  19. Forge Black Friday Feedback

Of course it will never happen. That would mean the devs actually cared about the people who play their game, which they don't. All they seem to care about these days is lining their greedy pockets.