• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MMR latest rankings?

Where are all the current MMR rankings? The last one I see on here is from four months ago. Are you guys not updating them anymore? Is there nowhere to view them anymore?
  2. Opt out of events and daily challenges

Proposal: To have the ability to opt out or turn off events. Current system: None Details: There needs to be a way to opt out of these ridiculous events and daily challenges that people are getting tired of doing and seeing. These events have become almost an ongoing thing with no breather in...
  3. Server down AGAIN!

Why has the us server on PC been down for an hour and a half now?!?!?!?!? I go to the page and it sits there trying to load for a few minutes and says the page is unavailable. I can log onto other websites so it isn't my connection, and I can log on with my phone. So what the hell is going...
  4. continent map in daily quests

PLEASE stop putting the continent map in the quests and events! Some people are so far ahead in the game and have gone as far as they can go, or as far as they want to go, on the continent map, and INNO adding these in is messing with how people want to play the game. Putting this in the...
  5. Stop screwing with the GBs and the game so much!!!

Why don't you clowns at Inno stop messing with the game so much, you are starting to ruin it. First your MAJOR screw up with the Oracle that people are still pissed about. Still don't know how you geniuses didn't foresee that problem a mile away, makes me think you are exceptionally bad at...